GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TTRS Wheels on a MK7 Golf R ... thoughts?

averyislost

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI S
Rubba band man

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
It's funny to me that Honda can put directional wheels on a $20k Civic, but Audi can't figure that out on an $80k TT RS. And yes, 20" is too large. Got any pics with the 19" RS3 wheels sitting on the garage floor?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I hit potholes daily that threaten to destroy my 17" wheels with meaty sidewalls. I'd cry all the way to work and back with those.

How much to they weigh?

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Just pointing out that no amount of money gets you directional wheels at VAG, apparently.

Al_in_Philly

Autocross Newbie
Aside from the look (if you like that look), this would seriously mess up the daily driver ride quality that the R is known for, let alone being a bent wheel/busted sidewall waiting to happen. My next set of wheels/tires are for 18's.

Sparky589

Drag Racing Champion
More power to you if this is your jam but I'm very much in the camp that 18's are the best mix of aesthetic and ride comfort, especially on the Mk7 platform. For me those 20's look comically oversized in the wheel well.

TrueGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Now that so I am home and my tablet can run the video over my work computer lol that shit looks super sick Rollin dude

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Yall may be in for the rs3 wheels, but I'm here for more info on that track ready zl1 1le!!! That looks sick!!!!