GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Trade: 18" BBS CH-R for Austin or Nogaro + Cash

Veejster

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm putting my car back to stock, so wanting to trade my BBS CH-Rs for stock MK7 GTI wheels + $700.

*Will also just purchase stock wheels without trade if you have them.*

Wheels: 18x8.5 - 5x112 with 47mm offset - two wheels have some rash *only on the protection rings* and other rings have a few wear and tear marks. I have one replacement ring I will provide, but wheels are pretty much mint other than the rings.
Tires: 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 - two tires are at 8/32 and two are near 4/32 (will most likely need to replace with two new ones soon).
Extras included: One replacement protection ring, black center caps (have red currently), H&R spacers 3mm front/5mm rear

Only looking to trade for stock 18" Austins or Nogaros. Must be local to Seattle area as wheels are currently on my car and will need to be swapped.

Originally purchased both tires and wheels for $3100 ($565 per wheel) - so you'd essentially be at half the cost, even with two new tires purchased.

Last edited:
Reactions: kep

hotbascosauce

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE DSG W/DCC
These look great. I have my snow tires mounted to my stock wheels so I'm holding onto them, but good luck with sale.

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
Those are incredibly tempting, but I'm looking for a slightly more aggressive fitment. Jeez those are clean tho

nestid

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I'm in Seattle. I have Nogaros in my attic but they're pretty damn curb rashed. They have stock tires on the that have probably around 15k miles done to them