GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tracks to drive by

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Your old. You probably graduated in 1986 or something!
Close! 1988, but lost a year switching private schools. I'm so old, I fart dust.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
If you've never had any Funkstep in your life now is the time to try...

GRiZMATiK - As We Proceed

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
If anyone is a fan, Powerwolf's new album dropped today and I will be testing it "drivability" tomorrow morning.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
If anyone is a fan, Powerwolf's new album dropped today and I will be testing it "drivability" tomorrow morning.
You know I got that Driving Roads thread so after your comment, and I know Kansas is flat as hell and the roads are mostly dead straight, I went looking for spots near you. Only thing I've found so far is 177 (Flint Hills Scenic By way) out to Tallgrass Prairie or like Glacial Hills. Everything else seems like it's in the western part of the state.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Ah yes... Jeremy Clarkson's Nissan Cube review of the most un-scary car ever made... because it's square. A house... not scary. Cheese... not scary. This is by far the least scary driving music I've ever heard.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Probably the best Saturday evening riding song ever. Ever, ever. If you love your lady pop her in the ride tonight as the sun goes down, take her for a slow ride with this on the box and get her an ice cream or something. Go on with you... score some points. :)

Smokey Robinson - Cruisin'

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Fire is not illegal on Sunday...

Block & Crown - Four Letter Word (Soul)
It's been a long time. I shouldn't have left you... without a strong vibe to step to...

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Here's a sprinkling of deepness to relax your Monday...

Miguel Migs & Li'sha - Do It For You (Jay-J's Shiftech Dub)