GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tracking My Order What a Nightmare!

Joloke

Order my Golf 7 February 13th and apparently handover should be in around 12-14 days :rolleyes:

It had a build week of 16 and was completed on the 17th April ;)

One week ago my it changed from in transit to Arrived in UK :D

But then my dealer said it wasn't and it was a system glitch :mad:

Since last Tuesday its been showing in transit again and nobody seems to know if its on its way or actually in the UK :rolleyes:

Does anybody know here how to track the boats from Emden - Sheerness?

I have been keeping an eye on boats between Emden - Grimsby as I know VW Land in Grimsby but my Dealer tells me ours will be landing at Sheerness docks.

So Tired,Tired of waiting,La,La,La.............................

Jodie :)

ept

Ready to race!
Hi Joloke, From built to delivery takes around 4-5 weeks well it did in my case,to track the car transporters go to www.marinetraffic.com the ships you are looking for ie auto prestige does the emden - sheerness run I promise it's worth the wait.
Ept.

Joloke

Hi Joloke, From built to delivery takes around 4-5 weeks well it did in my case,to track the car transporters go to www.marinetraffic.com the ships you are looking for ie auto prestige does the emden - sheerness run I promise it's worth the wait.
Ept.

Thank You :)

Already signed up for marinetraffic just didn't know which boats out of the list for Sheerness was a VW Boat?

I know back in 2010 a previous VW came in on the African Highway but that seems to sail around Europe now.

Yes worth the wait but must admit to feeling like a child waiting for Christmas :p

abdullah

Hi joloke can you please keep us updated for the arrival of you car at the deal ship or the uk because I have also ordered a gold just 2 days after you
Thanks

Goku008

I ordered mine on the 20/02/2013 and my estimated delivery date is 14/05/2013.

Mines the 2.0 tdi, SE, dsg, 5 door, with optional.

Mines show now in transit from 5/5/13 at bing 1weeks in transit how long at take to come to uk.

I don't think I get at on time the date the give.