GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Track Day at New York Safety Track

Lord_Flexington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 MK7 GTI LP PP
Not to many Time Attack competitions happening right now, so headed out to a semi localish track for a lil test n shake down.

BecauseMotor

Go Kart Champion
Nice video! That track scares me on my motorcycle. Need to try it in the GTI.

Lord_Flexington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 MK7 GTI LP PP
Nice video! That track scares me on my motorcycle. Need to try it in the GTI.
I want to try my bike there! I've never taken one on track. Def one of my favorite in NY that's for sure. Thanks for watching!

BecauseMotor

Go Kart Champion
I want to try my bike there! I've never taken one on track. Def one of my favorite in NY that's for sure. Thanks for watching!
You ever been to NJMP in the GTI? Curious to know your thoughts on that track compared to NYST. I much prefer NJMP over NYST for bikes. I'd imagine the same could be said for cars?

Lord_Flexington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 MK7 GTI LP PP
You ever been to NJMP in the GTI? Curious to know your thoughts on that track compared to NYST. I much prefer NJMP over NYST for bikes. I'd imagine the same could be said for cars?
No i really really really want to go to NJMP there is like 3 layouts. It sounds so fun. I do plan on going to Poconos for Mpact and another track day just to see whats up with it.

then WGI again. so NJMP may have to wait until next year

Niner

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 VW GTI S w/PP
What's the fuss about NYST? I rather enjoyed it on the bike - a lot more than NHMS. Palmer is still my jam though.
I really need to try NJMP some time soon & Poconos will most likely be on my hit list this year.