GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TPC38 / EQT Starting Map.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Totally agree with u. Silly, yes. Sheepish, also yes

but from an enthusiasts point of view. Notoriety and reputation are definitely “things”

sometimes reputation and word of mouth help cement options, in a way. And I think it’s well earned, I suppose. I’m kinda new to the platform tbh.

but yeah putting someone on a pedestal is absurd. There’s no reason to have a household name or anything like that.
I don't place them on a pedestal at all. I've argued with Ed about the colder spark plugs and disconnecting the rear 02 sensor.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I don't place them on a pedestal at all. I've argued with Ed about the colder spark plugs and disconnecting the rear 02 sensor.
Didn't say u did. Some folks here thump for them pretty insanely hard though. My comment was more of a generalization about how they are perceived here as a company.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I know Uni is OTS, but any time I've contacted them they've been super responsive: both phone and email.

UM on the other hand, with my old car, not so much.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
OP still insists on monitoring WGV while car is running.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I would recommend 5150 tuning then.
😇

1623330179641.jpg

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I like the floating theory above that tuners purposely create more work for themselves by adding extra revisions for no reason.
https://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2707245

That’s just one example. I myself tune on hptuners and hondata. Even I don’t understand why etuners require 5-8 revisions for a simple stage 1 or stage 2.

but if you google. It’s out there. Tons of folks with years under their belts literally bring up the fact that this practice puts folks in harms way. Since they have to go log a 4th gear pull 4-5 more times than they have to. Totally unnecessary.

it’s not a matter of creating more work for themselves. The shit is all copy and paste.

THEREALVRT

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
Geez, well that was short lived. Running errands this morning. Driving normal in Sport mode. Had sudden lose of Power, tire pressure sensor came on, EPC came on and CEL came on. Even noticed my Wastegate Voltage changed. Mine read 3.9-4v while idle. Now its reading 3.6-3.8. even went to 2v. I emailed EQT already to get back to me ASAP. But I don't think they will. I'm going to reflash the tune back to old version for now.

LOGS! 🦫🦫🦫

https://datazap.me/u/sleeping-kraken/eqt-tpc38-revision-12-issues?log=0&data=8-13

No Pulls, I was driving normal on Sport mode from a stop sign, I gave it gas and that was the Log, it didn't shift to 3rd, stayed on 2nd that time.
let us ( TPC) know if it is a wastegate issue and we will get you sorted out
thanks

THEREALVRT

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
lol... yeah while yet at the same time and evening another sneeky/tpc car just ran a 10.808 with a stock block car.

TPC seems to be doing fine without golfmk7s support :ROFLMAO:

should be noted there are now a handful of tpc cars in the sneeky FB group running without issues that beat on the cars.
it ended up going 10.73@129 in 82 F heat with a 2127 DA.
This is a north america stock block gti record apparently!
not even a full e85 tune, he is running e48-50 i believe.
He will be back with more!!!

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Anyone have a pic of the slip?

Dubstro

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 2dr GTI 6MT
it ended up going 10.73@129 in 82 F heat with a 2127 DA.
This is a north america stock block gti record apparently!
not even a full e85 tune, he is running e48-50 i believe.
He will be back with more!!!
He cut a 1.6 60ft on that run I believe I saw. That is nuts!

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Great 60’. Good job if you’re the owner/driver. Edit: just saw your other post.