Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

vw_s

Ready to race!
Car(s)
vw
DAKS y u no want vortex?

Always asking about obscure corner of the market turbos. By the spinny weather turbo and go vrmm vrmm

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
DAKS y u no want vortex?

Always asking about obscure corner of the market turbos. By the spinny weather turbo and go vrmm vrmm

He’s just trying to get everyone wound up. I’m sure next he’s gonna ask about the Vargas turbo 🤣

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
DAKS y u no want vortex?

Daks wants a Vortex but Daks doesn't wanna pay duties and broker fees; adds another 20% to the cost.

He’s just trying to get everyone wound up. I’m sure next he’s gonna ask about the Vargas turbo 🤣
I wasn't. The original post was legitimate interest about a new product. People getting wound up as a result of it.. well, that's just a plus. :)

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Daks wants a Vortex but Daks doesn't wanna pay duties and broker fees; adds another 20% to the cost.

Order it, have it shipped to me. Toronto is about 8hrs from me, I'll be willing to take a day and meet you in the middle. Just smuggle it back in.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Damn homey - you're too kind.

I'd need, like a really big condom to be able to rectally smuggle that in.

mr-slave-jesus.gif

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R

I wasn't. The original post was legitimate interest about a new product. People getting wound up as a result of it.. well, that's just a plus. :)

Good thing the Vortex is on a big sale this month.... makes up for that 20% ;)

-- Ed

Luchos

Go Kart Champion