GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TPC-900 Turbo

pdisguise

Go Kart Newbie
Anyone here running this yet?
https://www.turbopartscanada.ca/products/tpc900-mqb-hybrid-turbocharger

Behold our LARGEST "BOLT ON" MQB TURBO for the market using the popular 9 blade Garrett G30-900 compressor wheel measuring 62 x76 MM with a 9 blade 55 x 60 MM G series series style turbine wheel in a .63 turbine housing to help promote spool.

This turbo has gone 10.0 in the 1/4 and 2.6x's from 0-60mph with a full interior on Dragy at 35 psi with more to come! The car has gone through some changes and we are currently chasing a 9sec pass!!!! Will post results here very shortly.

There is also no need for an external waste gate or custom exhaust fabrication as this hotside bolts right up to your existing downpipe and uses the OEM electronic wastegate actuaator. We recommend a trackslag or larger downpipe to maximize this turbos performance.

The compressor housing has a massive 4" inlet and instead of using a conventional intake pipe we include a free TurboGuard intake screen to help keep cost down and the performance up. The turbo is tucked nicely in the back of the motor where the debris will be kept at a minimum.

THEREALVRT

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
Unfortunately the majority of test units are on cars that are not in warm climates so data coming in to us has slowed at the moment. One of our testers had another brands full frame g30-900 on his car and removed it to run ours as he was not happy with the response of the full frame. The TPC900 does run a smaller ar turbine housing (.63 vs .82) so that alone will help reduce lag yet still be capable of making enough power for single digit 1/4 mile times.

It runs the OEM actuator so any software platform that can tune an OEM actuator equipped turbo can be used with the TPC900. It also uses an oem style downpipe flange so your existing DP bolts up ( we recommend a trackslag or similar DP) no problem. It includes an install kit similar to a cts boss install kit as the chra uses garrett style connections.

We are currently working on a discharge pipe that will use OEM or aftermarket DV/BOV but for now the end user is responsible for making their own discharge pipe.

Naz7r

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mk7.5 Golf R
Unfortunately the majority of test units are on cars that are not in warm climates so data coming in to us has slowed at the moment. One of our testers had another brands full frame g30-900 on his car and removed it to run ours as he was not happy with the response of the full frame. The TPC900 does run a smaller ar turbine housing (.63 vs .82) so that alone will help reduce lag yet still be capable of making enough power for single digit 1/4 mile times.

It runs the OEM actuator so any software platform that can tune an OEM actuator equipped turbo can be used with the TPC900. It also uses an oem style downpipe flange so your existing DP bolts up ( we recommend a trackslag or similar DP) no problem. It includes an install kit similar to a cts boss install kit as the chra uses garrett style connections.

We are currently working on a discharge pipe that will use OEM or aftermarket DV/BOV but for now the end user is responsible for making their own discharge pipe.
I assume you recommend a built motor for the TPC900 and TPC770 turbos?

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Glad there is a thread about this turbo. Trying to figure out what I need from a hardware standpoint to push this turbo. Was thinking:

EQT's RS3 pump/controller setup
5 bar PUT sensor (do I need MAP too?)
HPFP
Couplers for IC charge pipes? ( I dont know if my Mishimoto couplers will work yet)
Air intake system delete (remove my Cobb intake system since this turbo runs just a guard?)
retune with?? (bye bye Unitronic lol)
* motor is getting Mahle pistons/rods & Ferrea valvetrain, ARP studs.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Thanks Diggs

scrllock

Autocross Champion
Glad there is a thread about this turbo. Trying to figure out what I need from a hardware standpoint to push this turbo. Was thinking:

EQT's RS3 pump/controller setup
5 bar PUT sensor (do I need MAP too?)
HPFP
Couplers for IC charge pipes? ( I dont know if my Mishimoto couplers will work yet)
Air intake system delete (remove my Cobb intake system since this turbo runs just a guard?)
retune with?? (bye bye Unitronic lol)
* motor is getting Mahle pistons/rods & Ferrea valvetrain, ARP studs.
To push the turbo? You want a much bigger LPFP, something like the PagParts brushless kit (used Iroz same thing), or a dual walbro setup.
No point upgrading the HPFP, get MPI with 1300cc injectors.

No point building the motor either if you're going to leave that much power on the table with a half-ass fuel setup.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
haha no, if I send it Im gonna send it. Go big or go home right?