GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Total GTI deAutoKey LED Conversion Thread

Thank you for the order, everything has been shipping daily with a tracking #.

Please keep us updated on how you like the LEDs.

Received and installed. They look great! However, I have a slight concern that the difference in brightness between tail light and turn signal might be insufficient.

I had someone following me last night and they said the only way they actually noticed my turn signal being on was because of the amber signals in my side mirrors. Any suggestions?

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Received and installed. They look great! However, I have a slight concern that the difference in brightness between tail light and turn signal might be insufficient.

I had someone following me last night and they said the only way they actually noticed my turn signal being on was because of the amber signals in my side mirrors. Any suggestions?

We have no idea about that as we have seen them in person and it is very noticeable and bright, and since it is instant on/off the turn hits you many more times than a regular turn signal which takes longer to turn on/off.

Do you have any video showing this, we are not sure what he saw to say that though as it is not something we heard from customers but we want to check out these claims better.

You can post video or contact them with more info:
http://deautokey.com/contact

Thank you

Zayvin

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys, I love your products but you are a tad slow on the email responses.... 3 days and counting now! It was similar last time. Maybe upgrade your website to take international orders without the hassle of having to email for a quote?

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Hey guys, I love your products but you are a tad slow on the email responses.... 3 days and counting now! It was similar last time. Maybe upgrade your website to take international orders without the hassle of having to email for a quote?

Sorry about the delay, did you email deAutoKey@gmail.com?

I will let them know about this.

Thank you

VW Villan

Passed Driver's Ed

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Those pics of Amber turn signal bulbs sure look the same to me.
Anyone else think this?

Yes, thanks for noticing, that is the great part about our LED.

Having an LED that is as bright as the OEM is a big deal, but we understand your question, and it is a valid one as people not familiar with the amber bay9s LED in the mk7 housing normally have this concern.

The bright LED is going to light up quicker vs your standard OEM which creates faster reaction times, it also allows the light to fill more of the housing due to the LED array on the PCB board.

To create an amber LED that is just as bright as OEM is a big deal and this is the brightest LED on the market, we did a lot of testing to develop this LED.

Thanks for the question and allowing us to explain this.

Also we are not trying to mislead anyone with saying it will be brighter, when it comes to the bay9s size/amber color/MK7 housing style, it is near impossible to achieve a bright front turn signal but we have created one which can compete while giving you the benefit of the quicker light up times and overall appearance the LED has in your mk7 housing.