GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Toronto/GTA -- how much did YOU pay?

reyoasian

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi there,

I'm looking to lease a 2015 MK7 GTI fully loaded with DSG/Navi/Leather/PP

Wondering how much discount were any of you able to get? Which dealer/sales?

Also, did you pay the $300 admin fee, $500 security deposit, and $200 global registration?

Thanks

G Tea Eye

Passed Driver's Ed
I bought my GTI, got it fully loaded with the Navigation, Leather and Performance Package however got mine in Manual. After everything, taxes included I paid 41,000.00. Picking it up tomorrow, should be one of, if not the first with a PP GTI in Toronto. Got it from Town and Country Volkswagen but I'd recommend going to the Yorkdale dealership.

reyoasian

Passed Driver's Ed
I bought my GTI, got it fully loaded with the Navigation, Leather and Performance Package however got mine in Manual. After everything, taxes included I paid 41,000.00. Picking it up tomorrow, should be one of, if not the first with a PP GTI in Toronto. Got it from Town and Country Volkswagen but I'd recommend going to the Yorkdale dealership.

Hey, do you know what summer tires they come with? I'm assuming it's going to be either Dunlop or Pirelli...I would love some PSS though.

And isn't it a little early?? It's still snowing!!

G Tea Eye

Passed Driver's Ed
Yea! It is. They initially told me end of March if you're lucky but expect for April. Really surprised it came so quick. I have a feeling they're Pirelli's but will check tomorrow not a hundred percent sure. That LSD better help for the snow lol! Not trying to get winter tires now.

reyoasian

Passed Driver's Ed
Yea! It is. They initially told me end of March if you're lucky but expect for April. Really surprised it came so quick. I have a feeling they're Pirelli's but will check tomorrow not a hundred percent sure. That LSD better help for the snow lol! Not trying to get winter tires now.

I know PFAFF already has one, and other dealers are getting them this and next week.

I need to wait out until it's warmer and no snow/salt left :)
'Til then, I need to part out my current car and sell that, haha.

Let me know what tires they come with though!

G Tea Eye

Passed Driver's Ed
Worst time to get a new car [emoji53]. Wish it came next month. (Never thought I'd say that)

Will do, pretty sure you can get them with all seasons too but kinda pointless judging by the winter we had this year.

reyoasian

Passed Driver's Ed

Hey, just wondering. Are you going to lower the car? With PP, we have to get DCC which sucks because that means either springs or DCC-compatible coilovers..which the KW cost an arm and a leg. On the other hand, springs means these expensive DCC shocks may blow very soon down the road...tough decision.

G Tea Eye

Passed Driver's Ed
I really want the VWR springs, for me they lower the car perfectly. But really don't like the idea of having to get DCC with the springs. Not a fan of coils, can't have that as this is my daily driver.

Anyways not planning on doing much until summertime. For now I just ordered some weathertech mats, a removable license plate bracket (so I can put the plate on the side and won't have to drill the bumper) and some tints in the next week or two.

Then come April/May going to get some new wheels, not the biggest fan of the stock wheels.

reyoasian

Passed Driver's Ed
I really want the VWR springs, for me they lower the car perfectly. But really don't like the idea of having to get DCC with the springs. Not a fan of coils, can't have that as this is my daily driver.

Anyways not planning on doing much until summertime. For now I just ordered some weathertech mats, a removable license plate bracket (so I can put the plate on the side and won't have to drill the bumper) and some tints in the next week or two.

Then come April/May going to get some new wheels, not the biggest fan of the stock wheels.

Cool. Yeah it's either VWR or KW DDC coilovers for me. I do plan on going to Auto X so coilovers would be beneficial but $3500-4000 for a set of coilovers on a GTI is a killer.

Which plate holder are you planning on getting? I was looking at the US Mill Works one.

I love the stock wheels (reminds me of blademaster from WC3 days) so gonna roll on some ECS spacers....and they're so easy to clean! (vs. wheels on my old/current car)

G Tea Eye

Passed Driver's Ed
Yea that's way too much for a GTI.

I ordered the US Mill Works one but apparently if you get the technology package, which I did, it comes with the post collision warning thing. So it looks kinda weird without the license plate covering it up. Will take a pic tomorrow morning.

The tires that came with the car are Bridgestone Potenza's. Not the greatest but whatever.

reyoasian

Passed Driver's Ed
Yea that's way too much for a GTI.

I ordered the US Mill Works one but apparently if you get the technology package, which I did, it comes with the post collision warning thing. So it looks kinda weird without the license plate covering it up. Will take a pic tomorrow morning.

The tires that came with the car are Bridgestone Potenza's. Not the greatest but whatever.

Which Potenza summers? RE760?
I'm gonna get Tech Pack too...in that case I'll probably keep the plate up front then haha

G Tea Eye

Passed Driver's Ed
Lol no chance, Potenza S001's, I guess they'll do the job for now.

It just sucks how we have to put front plates on here. Will post pics of what I was talking about soon.

G Tea Eye

Passed Driver's Ed
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425751319.152857.jpg

reyoasian

Passed Driver's Ed
Lol no chance, Potenza S001's, I guess they'll do the job for now.

It just sucks how we have to put front plates on here. Will post pics of what I was talking about soon.
Yeah I checked Tirerack and it's the S001..not horrible...for the price of the car

That does look awkward..i'll probably just get the plate as is then

BTW, do we get the euro switch, to turn on the LED fogs with the DRL?

jerhu

Yeah I checked Tirerack and it's the S001..not horrible...for the price of the car

That does look awkward..i'll probably just get the plate as is then

BTW, do we get the euro switch, to turn on the LED fogs with the DRL?

Nope.

Fogs can only be turned on with the lowbeams.