GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tornado Red Gti (cj_gti)

cj_gti

Ready to race!
Going to be selling my coilovers because I just bought bc's. Also selling my wheels because im buying new ones. Once everything is off the car I will post in the classifieds. Also received my downpipe but it was a defective item so sadly I need to return it, hopefully I will get a refund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Yes 6% lamin-x film, it is the lightest shade they offer.

Nice, looks good. I think that tint offers the contrast needed for the red lights coupled with the red paint

cj_gti

Ready to race!
How are you liking the rev9 downpipe ? Any issues during the install ?

It came defective, no chance at installing. The 2 pieces would not fit together no matter what and there were metal scraps and grime covering the inside. Do not buy it. Have to return it, then im going with the circuitwerks downpipe.

cj_gti

Ready to race!
New spr front lip installed. Coilovers came
In Wednesday and downpipe today. Wheels are coming next wednesday. Need to get everything ready for stancewars houston.

cj_gti

Ready to race!

cj_gti

Ready to race!
I installed my Catless Resonated Circuit Werks downpipe. Took a little longer than expected because I did it by myself. Fitment was a bit tricky too. I also stepped up to the eurodyne stage 2 hi torque map. My tires are showing wire however so I did not want to get on it at all. The downpipe sounds great and is really loud. Heres a sound clip after the install.

cj_gti

Ready to race!
New wheels and tires installed. New coils will go in soon, then a much needed alignment. Plan on lowering another half inch all the way around.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Going even lower?? Watch them speed bumps man ;)