GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Top 10 Mk7 Mods

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Thanks mate,
It's not terrible like I have a catless DP right now and on full throttle yea there's some ringing but it's all about those smiles per gallon 😜
I don't imagine it will be very disturbing but I just don't want to regret buying a full intake

Id say start with the free mods, then grab a drop in dry AFE. If you want a little more after that the MST inlet and hose has great reviews (buddy at work has one, only complaint is the logo being off center)

GTI Till I Die

Car(s)
mk7 GTI
Id say start with the free mods, then grab a drop in dry AFE. If you want a little more after that the MST inlet and hose has great reviews (buddy at work has one, only complaint is the logo being off center)
Alright, that was the option I was leaning towards anyways so I think it's my best bet.
Thank you!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
talked me into it lol, just ordered covers and parts listed on your threads to do the front tunnel, rear arm aero's (hopefully will work as i have aftermarket lower arms due to the air ride),short axle cover...
I'm impressed that you found something you haven't already done.
😂

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
No, I really don't want to get into a pissing contest with you, because I applaud what you are doing, but, quite frankly, not everyone like videos and podcast and would rather read the material.

Of course, if it is a "how to", then it is a completely different matter. I'm not alone, however, in disliking somebody blathering on about what their favorite widgets are.

Yes, go ahead and do the video, but also do a writeup - clear and concise and talks specifically to what each mod does and how that is an improvement - that's what a newbie needs.

Fuck da newbies! They just need to pound sand and driving school is for pussies, end thread.

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Gti
Do you recommend the BFI stage 1 or 2 dogbone mount for a fairly modified Gti? Hopefully stage 1 tuned within next few weeks

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Do you recommend the BFI stage 1 or 2 dogbone mount for a fairly modified Gti? Hopefully stage 1 tuned within next few weeks
Stage 1 unless you don't care about vibration. Stage 1 is sufficient. How are your motor mounts?

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Gti
Its 100% preference, just be honest with yourself on how much NVH you’re ok with.
I’m trying to figure that out... on one hand i think im up for an adventure, and on the other I’m like you’re almost 40 wut is yOu DoIn??!??