GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Took the L

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Theres also a Jeep SRT with just shy of 500hp (slightly smaller Red BBK).
These are no joke.....I love they way they look too...I wouldn't kick one out of bed.

I ran across a Jaguar SUV some time back. They have 550 HP. You can't underestimate anyone these days.
Dodge will probably come out with a Hellcat minivan. Imagine little squeakers pointing and laughing at your big turbo GTI as their Mom puts you in her mirror.
Reminds me of young kids who don't know what a Grand National looks like and think their car is faster....

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Reminds me of young kids who don't know what a Grand National looks like and think their car is faster....
Well, to 124mph. They were quick though, gave one a hard time with my dad's FD RX7, then he hit NOS and pulled ahead, for about a second until it all went kablooey. I felt bad.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Thank him after you get a bigger turbo and beat him. Reminds me of when I raced some kid in a MK7 GLI with a IS38 in it. It was straight up murder but he wanted to try so I obliged.
ya I def know why everyone wants a BT now, almost identical cars/mods, both with at least 1 passenger, and his car took off like rocket lol

hans611

Lost
Car(s)
'16 Golf R 6MT
Theres also a Jeep SRT with just shy of 500hp (slightly smaller Red BBK).

470hp....

One of the reasons I need to hurry up and tune my car and stop my mother from having the faster car.... It has a little 0-60 timer and it really does 4.4s as advertised and mid 13s 1/4 mile....

Makes cool noises too, specially cold start... My room is next to the garage... she competes with the neighbors Jaguar F-type too, who also basically parks next to my room.

I need to get the DP soon as well and strike back.

Eman1

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI
No need to make another thread, but I took a knowly L again. Was coming home from a show and a buddy was next to me he has a eqt and hpfp, im on jb4 e30. Well next year is BT time lol. I sorta too the hit and had him for a bit through 3rd aka his boost loading, then he went bye bye as I was around top of 3rd -> 4th, Thanks eric now I need a BT lol

Can't wait, Let me know when it's install time! You're definitely making some steam off the hit with just the jb4 though. Great seeing you at the show.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
I feel like no one gives me the time of day anymore. The teenagers with just modified exhaust and look mods get murdered, any car that comes stock with some proven numbers think they will destroy me so they dont run. Occasionally I will get a stray one here or there... but its been a while.

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
I feel like no one gives me the time of day anymore. The teenagers with just modified exhaust and look mods get murdered, any car that comes stock with some proven numbers think they will destroy me so they dont run. Occasionally I will get a stray one here or there... but its been a while.

Plus none of us want to lose our license... (Thanks VA) But I agree, nobody ever lines up. The internet creates an unrealistic expectation of fast cars wanting to line up. Except for Texas... In Texas you ain't shit unless you got 1000whp MINIMUM.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Plus none of us want to lose our license... (Thanks VA) But I agree, nobody ever lines up. The internet creates an unrealistic expectation of fast cars wanting to line up. Except for Texas... In Texas you ain't shit unless you got 1000whp MINIMUM.
Also true, you can be on an empty road by yourself going 5 over and still get pulled over.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
that stretch between DFW and El Paso....epic straight line lol

Also true, you can be on an empty road by yourself going 5 over and still get pulled over.
Completely agree on VA.....I have gotten pulled for height, tint and actually had a state trooper see me and my family in the car and verbatim, say "you're not who I expected to see, so just slow it down"

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
1. I feel like I have really bad luck with anyone lining up i.e. when im in my beat up truck i see every fast car ever and in my vw all i see are minivans.
2. In VA arn't highways speed monitored by airplanes or something? I been through there at least 5 times and always am baffled when I see the sign "speed monitored by aircraft" I know there isn't someone flying a byplane or a 747, maybe an expensive drone. I can only imagine noone would want to line up unless its cloudy lol

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT

Hit me up on my phone. There's a certain spot and time of day where people line up and race all the time.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
1. I feel like I have really bad luck with anyone lining up i.e. when im in my beat up truck i see every fast car ever and in my vw all i see are minivans.
2. In VA arn't highways speed monitored by airplanes or something? I been through there at least 5 times and always am baffled when I see the sign "speed monitored by aircraft" I know there isn't someone flying a byplane or a 747, maybe an expensive drone. I can only imagine noone would want to line up unless its cloudy lol

Lots of states have signs like that. It's mostly a scare tactic. You don't really believe they have aircraft flying continuously just to monitor traffic do you? It wouldn't be cost effective.

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
I've heard one story where an aircraft of some sort caught a guy swerving in and out of traffic, but other than that its just to scare travelers. I personally think it's BS. I don't know why they’d waste money on aircraft since they’ve got a State Trooper sitting in every pull through anyway.