GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Took the L

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
I ran across a Jaguar SUV some time back. They have 550 HP. You can't underestimate anyone these days.
Dodge will probably come out with a Hellcat minivan. Imagine little squeakers pointing and laughing at your big turbo GTI as their Mom puts you in her mirror.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
I ran across a Jaguar SUV some time back. They have 550 HP. You can't underestimate anyone these days.
Dodge will probably come out with a Hellcat minivan. Imagine little squeakers pointing and laughing at your big turbo GTI as their Mom puts you in her mirror.
Snicker. Years ago, I was jack assing through a fun series of curves in my M Coupe and a dad came around in me an E63 Wagon with two kids in the rear facing seats. We both had a good laugh about that one. Gotta love wagons.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
That is a cool Dad. I always loved wagons. Had a Magnum R/T, which could get out of it's own way but couldn't be called fast. The HEMI sounded good though.

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
Snicker. Years ago, I was jack assing through a fun series of curves in my M Coupe and a dad came around in me an E63 Wagon with two kids in the rear facing seats. We both had a good laugh about that one. Gotta love wagons.

Wagons are so unpopular in the states and it makes me sad. The RS6 Avant was a huge win this year. I wish GM made some sort of wagon. Those E63s are no joke lol

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
That is a cool Dad. I always loved wagons. Had a Magnum R/T, which could get out of it's own way but couldn't be called fast. The HEMI sounded good though.

Would have been a cooler dad if his kids weren't in the car. It's absurd to risk your children.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Would have been a cooler dad if his kids weren't in the car. It's absurd to risk your children.
Oh good grief. It's a car designed for the Autobahn. Romping it through some well designed but under posted streets at 2x the speed limit is hardly child endangerment.
They were in their seatbelts, in a comically safe car, probably with ESC still on, and wildly safer than anyone using their phone driving 10 under the limit. Do you double as a Prius forum moderator?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Oh good grief. It's a car designed for the Autobahn. Romping it through some well designed but under posted streets at 2x the speed limit is hardly child endangerment.
They were in their seatbelts, in a comically safe car, probably with ESC still on, and wildly safer than anyone using their phone driving 10 under the limit. Do you double as a Prius forum moderator?

HaHa no. I just wouldn't do that with kids in the car.

pdisguise

Go Kart Newbie
Lmao, usually it’s the other people driving around you have to worry about.. But yeah, only two cars on the road this time, and every time.

Benihana

Go Kart Champion
I took on one of these SVR RR's on the highway sometime ago coming home from work. At the time I was running full weight and on my 2nd to final revision of a EQT XL Turbo tuned by Ed. We got neck to neck and i started gaining on him before we let off around 120+. He definitely did something to the car it had a really loud throaty exhaust, and it was pretty damn fast!

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
I took on one of these SVR RR's on the highway sometime ago coming home from work. At the time I was running full weight and on my 2nd to final revision of a EQT XL Turbo tuned by Ed. We got neck to neck and i started gaining on him before we let off around 120+. He definitely did something to the car it had a really loud throaty exhaust, and it was pretty damn fast!
nice, I figure with a BT it would be something like that. If they have 550+ HP and we have say 420ish and 2k less weight it would be close.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
No need to make another thread, but I took a knowly L again. Was coming home from a show and a buddy was next to me he has a eqt and hpfp, im on jb4 e30. Well next year is BT time lol. I sorta too the hit and had him for a bit through 3rd aka his boost loading, then he went bye bye as I was around top of 3rd -> 4th, Thanks eric now I need a BT lol

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
No need to make another thread, but I took a knowly L again. Was coming home from a show and a buddy was next to me he has a eqt and hpfp, im on jb4 e30. Well next year is BT time lol. I sorta too the hit and had him for a bit through 3rd aka his boost loading, then he went bye bye as I was around top of 3rd -> 4th, Thanks eric now I need a BT lol

Thank him after you get a bigger turbo and beat him. Reminds me of when I raced some kid in a MK7 GLI with a IS38 in it. It was straight up murder but he wanted to try so I obliged.