GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Well what haha, car ran amazing. Ran it hard for 2 hours straight doing 40/60 rolls never missed a beat. Ran the “fastest e85 is38 gti in Houston” and beat him. Was trying to get a 6th gen Camaro ZL1 and viper acr to run me but they wouldn’t run. Probably assumed I was just a stock golf.

Ordered my fuel system already should be getting it end of this coming week.
Nice now let's see some dragy times

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

railroader

Autocross Newbie

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Well what haha, car ran amazing. Ran it hard for 2 hours straight doing 40/60 rolls never missed a beat. Ran the “fastest e85 is38 gti in Houston” and beat him. Was trying to get a 6th gen Camaro ZL1 and viper acr to run me but they wouldn’t run. Probably assumed I was just a stock golf.

Ordered my fuel system already should be getting it end of this coming week.

Please post what mods you have. I have an 18 SE also and am planning to get the IS38.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
go bigger and better

I'm actually planning on getting the Littco L380 as soon as he's back from vacation. I own a delivery company and put lots of miles on my car so I'm not looking to push it too much. I got my 18 SE in June and already have 35,000 miles on it.

pdisguise

Go Kart Newbie
Think I’m going to buy the CTS MPI and 450 kit this coming week, nice sale on it. Though I’ll run with the MS109/25psi at first to have something to compare to.

2018GolfGTISE

Ready to race!
Think I’m going to buy the CTS MPI and 450 kit this coming week, nice sale on it. Though I’ll run with the MS109/25psi at first to have something to compare to.

I bought the CTS MPI kit with the walbro 450 and autotech HPFP upgrade, should be coming this Friday. Comes standard with the 980cc injectors I thought it’d be overkill to get 1300 cc injectors lol.

2018GolfGTISE

Ready to race!
Gotcha

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Not sure how it compares but did get 9.8 seconds 60-130 first try. I’ll try to get the time down a bit before the fuel system goes in. Car still is pulling timing and not performing at its max so it has potential for lower times.

I'm actually planning on getting the Littco L380 as soon as he's back from vacation. I own a delivery company and put lots of miles on my car so I'm not looking to push it too much. I got my 18 SE in June and already have 35,000 miles on it.

I’d get a tomioka racing ihx475 if I were you. It’s good enough for daily driving and maxes out your fuel system as is. Slap it on a base tune and you’ll get more power than an is38 and will be very reliable, in fact more reliable than the is38 for the most part. That’s a lot of miles damn, I’ve only put like 5500 since I got mine in December.

pdisguise

Go Kart Newbie
Why a HPFP too? Any one run this turbo full e85 yet?

Last edited: