GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Titan7 Forged wheels, THIS IS NOT A GROUP BUY

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
Mods, please don't delete this. I'm not associated with any shop or company. I want some Titan7 forged wheels in 18x9, preferably et 42-38. After reaching out to Titan7, they verified that a 25 SETS order would be necessary. They make an 18x9 et38 for the focus RS, but to get our bolt pattern and center bore, we need 25 sets pre-ordered. I'm wondering how many people would put money down to purchase a set. Retail is roughly 2k a set, they said no additional charge for the custom offset/center bore. My understanding is that we could fit 255/35 18 square on the mqb platform if you're not too low with the right offset. Is anyone besides me interested?

TheJokker

Go Kart Newbie
I'm not interested but I see Titan 7 makes several styles specifically for Audi/VW. It would be best not to try and fit a square peg in a round hole...

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I'm not interested but I see Titan 7 makes several styles specifically for Audi/VW. It would be best not to try and fit a square peg in a round hole...

I agree with that and good luck getting 24 more people to spend 2K on wheels.

Handguns4heaRTs

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
There’s already a group buy for Apex wheels going in the wheels section. Not fully forged like Titan7, but track focused.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Would have been interested about a year ago. Already got some 18x9 Rennforms. That being said, 38 offset is too aggressive. Stay in the 45-42 range. I get rubbing with 45 offset on big bumps. Can't imagine 38