GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tire Shop

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
I have a couple shops that I've used in the past to mount tires but was wondering if anyone can recommend any shops closer to north orange county (Fullerton/Anaheim) area? A shop that actually takes care of customers wheels.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
I always had good luck with various America's Tire locations around OC when I lived there. They have the right equipment and generally have techs that give a sh1t about not damaging wheels.

DarkArrow

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'18 R
Supreme Power is on the Fullerton/Anaheim border and they have a really nice touchless mounting system. Damien has shown me how it works, and it's much better than the older systems America's Tire Co still uses.

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Supreme Power is on the Fullerton/Anaheim border and they have a really nice touchless mounting system. Damien has shown me how it works, and it's much better than the older systems America's Tire Co still uses.

I thought supreme power was a BMW/Porsche speed shop but good to know. Very close to me so maybe I'll check them out. Thanks.

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
I always had good luck with various America's Tire locations around OC when I lived there. They have the right equipment and generally have techs that give a sh1t about not damaging wheels.

I try and stay away from big shops but thanks for the rec. If it comes down to it then I'll give them a shot.