GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Tire decision in NOVA

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Ride
'17 Golf R 6mt
DWS06.

/thread.
Agreed, I have these on my R and for a all season they are beasts! Just drove them through rain yesterday and was very impressed with the amount of grip that they had. They are among the best all around tire for year round performance driving. For our area these are one of the few tires I'd consider for "all year only have one set of tires" tires.

The Michelin pilot sport AS3+ is a little better in the dry. But they can't quite touch the Continentals when it comes to snow traction.

D.Gage

Passed Driver's Ed
After much debate, I ended up going with General G-max As-05. I drive spirited but nothing crazy, and once I learned my pirellis were just grand touring tires I knew that any UHP tire would provide better performance for me. These also came in at 20lbs each and just under $495 shipped from tirerack. They will be here tomorrow and I’ll try and get them mounted ASAP and let you know my thoughts.