GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tint/clear bra recommendations in Northern MD

jdennett

Passed Driver's Ed
Can anyone recommend a good place to get a tint and/or a clear bra applied? I am located in Northern MD very close to NGPs location (I intend on giving them a call to see what they say tomorrow morning)
THanks!

omgwtfxbbq1

I had several BMW's tinted by Driven Dynamics. They have always done a good job. One time there were several bubbles that didn't disappear like they were supposed to so they redid it under their warranty.

Unless they have moved shop, they are quite far from BWI. BWI is a solid 45 minutes from Rockville (where I last had them do work about a year ago)

Callsign_Jester1

Anyone get their little flag window tinted when they had their windows done? I had my windows done but they said they couldn't get the small window by the A-piilar. Not a huge deal as I was only getting 35% so you cant really even tell.

I just didn't want my car with 700 miles on it being taken apart for the sake of some tint.

jdennett

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone get their little flag window tinted when they had their windows done? I had my windows done but they said they couldn't get the small window by the A-piilar. Not a huge deal as I was only getting 35% so you cant really even tell.

I just didn't want my car with 700 miles on it being taken apart for the sake of some tint.

go to A+ Tinting in Forest Hill, they were able to do mine without taking it apart, I don't know how much they'd charge since you already have the rest of the car done.
Basically they took a broken plastic pry tool and duct taped it a squeegee on to it. If you call nick, ask for the 2015 gti install tool... i think you'll get a chuckle from him

Callsign_Jester1

go to A+ Tinting in Forest Hill, they were able to do mine without taking it apart, I don't know how much they'd charge since you already have the rest of the car done.
Basically they took a broken plastic pry tool and duct taped it a squeegee on to it. If you call nick, ask for the 2015 gti install tool... i think you'll get a chuckle from him

Good looking out, that's a bit of a haul from me otherwise I'd probably swing by one day. Because I went light, you cant even see the difference in them anyways IMO, so not super pressed!

:cool: