GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tinder stories

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Saw this topic on Reddit...figured might as well bring it here.

Have any of you used Tinder? What were you looking for? Any good/bad stories?

I met my girlfriend on Tinder. I was not using it for sketchy meetups. We've been dating since December, and she is the love of my life. We were both working in NYC at the time. The craziest thing is that I almost took a different job a few months prior to meeting her. Because Tinder is location based, and she lived outside of my preferred radius, I would have never met her had I taken the new job I was offered (since I wouldn't have been in NYC). I've been on many dates, and the first time we met for dinner, I knew something was different about her. She is more than I could have ever asked for.

The actual topic is pretty stunning: http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/2a2snl/people_that_use_tinder_got_any_goodbad_hookup/

Last edited:

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
(1) You're doing it wrong.
(2) No way this thread hits the levels of epicness present in that reddit thread. No way in hell.
(3) Thanks for sharing that.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
(1) You're doing it wrong.
(2) No way this thread hits the levels of epicness present in that reddit thread. No way in hell.
(3) Thanks for sharing that.

i don't know

1. :iono:
2. golfmk6.com drunk tindering could be epic
3. si

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
i got bored reading that thread, cant trust what random people post about their relationship endeavours.

LDO. Trust? It's the Internets. Makes for an interesting time killer read, tho. Read original entries only.

How am I doing it wrong?!

Was just a joke, Broseph.

It's Tinder, not match.com.

:thumbsup: