GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Thoughts on these Led Tail lights

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
I spotted a different set of led tails that arent euros and wanted to see what peoples thoughts were on them. I know they give off the jdm vibe atleast to me they do. I kinda like them just cause they are different but i know how some people are who don't like things outside the norm.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211117-163558_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211117-163558_Gallery.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 157
  • Screenshot_20211117-163606_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211117-163606_Gallery.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 161

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
Be interesting to see what brand they are and were to get them
I have a place to order them from and i wish I could post the video of them functioning. Its pretty interesting how these lights function.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
Not feeling em - they give me this 80's retro chic vibe.
Fair enough I'm still up in the air myself honestly. I like em but then I dont to. Its like a love hate with these.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
I have a place to order them from and i wish I could post the video of them functioning. Its pretty interesting how these lights function.
Would like to see that video. Are they dark cherry tinted are just regular red in the picks they look dark almost black

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
Would like to see that video. Are they dark cherry tinted are just regular red in the picks they look dark almost black
Dark cherry

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211117-170533_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211117-170533_Gallery.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 67

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
I can show you the video if you have fb messenger

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
I can show you the video if you have fb messenger
I don’t have fb. Do they have the sequential blinker or something similar to it. Now that Bec no longer sells taillights been looking for something new and these are intersting

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
I don’t have fb. Do they have the sequential blinker or something similar to it. Now that Bec no longer sells taillights been looking for something new and these are intersting
Yes they have sequential turn signals

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
Sent you a PM with a youtube link so you can see them functioning

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
The big question with them is what coding is going to have to be done and if there is going to need a harness for them to work properly

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
The big question with them is what coding is going to have to be done and if there is going to need a harness for them to work properly
They make mk7 and mk7.5 ones and they are plug and play no coding needed