GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

This one's for alf

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
i think you guys know that i love BMW's just like almost everyone else...but there are some owners out there that are huge tools. like a guy that has an E46 sedan, probably a 323 and badges it as an M3. that guy = loser.

that is all.

ps...i see it a lot at the gym i go to, i'll try to have my camera next time so i can take a picture. and it's fitting that he's a UNC alum :laugh:

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
was at the kfc drive through and this guy had a badged 318 with a m badge next to it lmao

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
yeah its like badging a rabbit as an .:R32

and the worst part was it was a beautiful E46...he had some really nicely done exterior mods and some M3 wheels (which is ok, in my book at least)
but then he had to ruin it all by that one little badge.

RedRabidRabbit

I want FREE HAM!!
I was thinking about it, and us Rabbit guys hear it from the GTI guys from time to time, but honestly the 323 guys and 525 guys must hear it from the M boys twice as bad.

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
lol ur right.. on my old cobalt forums.. we used to give the 2.4 people shit all the time for not buying a ss/sc for like 3k more.... noobs

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
lol, i dont really drive a GTI, the dyno numbers have been my buddies, i admit it i admit it.

alf.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
was at the kfc drive through and this guy had a badged 318 with a m badge next to it lmao

they made 318's with the m sport package cant remember if the badge was on the side or rear. 318ti m sport