GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

This is What you will miss in North America. Stock vs Akrapovic Mk8R Exhaust!

wide

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk8 R and Mk7.5 GTI
Yeah, I bet the next refresh after its initial release will bring back some buttons. Touch buttons are not 100% reliable due to oil on people hands. Having to touch it twice to get it to respond is a deal breaker. I can wait it out in my 18' R until they come to their senses.
Agree i want some buttons....but...When you drive this sick car .....you forgett all touch ;)

Attachments

• Magnus 18.jpg
    Magnus 18.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 13

aloha_from_bradley

Drag Racing Champion
This guy is a bit dramatic, but he makes a lot of good points. There was WAY too much cost cutting that went into the MK8's design. The MK7 / 7.5 interior is miles better if you ask me.

Again, I agree that the car performs better. I think we can all agree with that. But, I'm looking for the best "do it all" daily driven car. There's a fine line between race car and daily driver.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 R
If our cars popped like that from the factory I'd have to think long and hard if another VW was really what I wanted...

wide

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk8 R and Mk7.5 GTI
4.23 to 60 is my Best so far. But think i can beat that now, Car is run in now, and a bit colder weather. Will do some Dragy this week again..

Yes the sounds is pretty awesome, for stock exhaust.. So much better than my previous mk7.5 :)

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie
4.23 to 60 is my Best so far. But think i can beat that now, Car is run in now, and a bit colder weather. Will do some Dragy this week again..

Yes the sounds is pretty awesome, for stock exhaust.. So much better than my previous mk7.5 :)
I love to hear that man!!! Any mods(cut open other intake inlet and remove snow filter?) or still fully stock?

wide

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk8 R and Mk7.5 GTI
I love to hear that man!!! Any mods(cut open other intake inlet and remove snow filter?) or still fully stock?
No still bone Stock...but have a Carbon fiber intake home..So that will come on the car later.. ;)