GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

This is what is wrong with America

BossDuB27

Illuminati
While browsing Hypebeast I stumbled on this thread. It's about a dude who was at DD while a robbery was taking place and decided to stop it. Now some of the guys on the forum are calling him out for doing a good deed and "ruining the thugs hustle". Any thoughts?

http://hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120710

Car(s)
MkV R32
Just read all the comments. wow. So many retards. I have no sympathy for guys like that. People who think just because they are broke they can rob someone or a store. Saying it's a store big deal. Stupidest shit I've ever heard in my life.

BossDuB27

Illuminati
I couldn't believe how many guys said that the guy was wrong for stopping it. There is too many people that will just stand there and watch shit like this happen without doing anything about it

Car(s)
MkV R32
Yeah I agree. Now if it was armed robbery it'd be different.

I think if you steal you should be punished. There is a difference between stealing bread from a grocery store because you haven't eaten, but stealing cash from a cash register at Dunkin Donuts? go F*** yourself. I have no sympathy for that guy.

And I hate people who blame everything on the government and swear the government is the reason they are poor. No you're poor because you decided to bring guns instead of books to school, and do drugs instead of homework, and steal instead of getting a part-time job. I wouldn't spare a penny on people like that or some of the people who posted on that thread.

mobbin6

Banned
hypebeast attracts a broad variety of people, including many of those that believe in the whole "snitch" rule. Basically, the guy is being called out for being a "snitch." There is no point in debating the whole "snitch" rule, since there are strong points to both arguments.