GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

THINKING OF GOING IS38

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Yep, my car is around that, prob a little more once tune is dialed in.

IS38, Big stock location IC & charge pipes (I have Mishimoto), air intake upgrade (I have the Cobb system), Downpipe upgrade (I have UNitronic), exhaust, turbo inlet elbow. If you are manual car a clutch upgrade. If you are DSG, then you will need a TCU tune. Get all that and then a tune of your choosing. Try to plan ahead with your tuning solution. I thought I would happy with a flash tune, but apparently the go faster bug hit me and now I have to jump ship and re-tune with something else because my mods exceed what my flash tune can handle.

On the flip side, if you want giggles on a budget, just get the downpipe upgrade (required) and a tune like I first did. You will make low 300 and have a very amusing car with minimal expense.

Good luck

plainfield2011

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 gti autobahn
Yep, my car is around that, prob a little more once tune is dialed in.

IS38, Big stock location IC & charge pipes (I have Mishimoto), air intake upgrade (I have the Cobb system), Downpipe upgrade (I have UNitronic), exhaust, turbo inlet elbow. If you are manual car a clutch upgrade. If you are DSG, then you will need a TCU tune. Get all that and then a tune of your choosing. Try to plan ahead with your tuning solution. I thought I would happy with a flash tune, but apparently the go faster bug hit me and now I have to jump ship and re-tune with something else because my mods exceed what my flash tune can handle.

On the flip side, if you want giggles on a budget, just get the downpipe upgrade (required) and a tune like I first did. You will make low 300 and have a very amusing car with minimal expense.

Good luck
thank you

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
ah yes, the often forgotten power mod: rear sway bar
Totally optional, but after 2.5k+ spent to upgrade to is38 + supporting mods, what's another $250 for a RSB?

James At EQT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 RS3 + AWD Mk6
We offer an IS38+ Turbocharger and a matching tune for a pretty competitive price point.
$925 for the turbocharger, and when purchasing a tune at the same time you save a bunch on the software bringing the total to $1000 + shipping / taxes
Here are our results
1666716984904.png

EQT IS38+ Turbo Link