Go...

my last project...

x leg table with matching bench

my current project...

bed frame...

Last edited:

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Nice! I used to woodwork too. I also have a bed frame similar to that, watch out for the shins. LOL

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I voted Nuggetstein.

forwardlean

Go Kart Champion
I made the harvest table (restoration hardware knockoff) and benches from that Ana White website back in January. It was super easy. I just need the weather to cooperate so I can stain it up real good like.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI
I made the harvest table (restoration hardware knockoff) and benches from that Ana White website back in January. It was super easy. I just need the weather to cooperate so I can stain it up real good like.

yeah ive searched many website looking at those farm tables. there are lots of cool designs to use. i wish i could find some exotic wood or a big slab of wood from a big tree.

Merkle

Banned
When I was in school I had access to a full woodshop.

These are two night stands I made out of maple and cherry.

My senior year I designed an entire bedroom set for a solar home that was taken to an international competition.

http://www.beausoleilhome.org

This is the only picture I can find of it. It included a Murphy bed, fold out storage as a desk.

I miss woodworking, but auto tools and things have taken my focus now. My grandfather left behind a compete shop smith machine, if I have room in my garage, I'll consider trying to fit it in.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
My dad basically had a woodworking shop in our basement as a kid. Its so much fun to mess with it, but I prefer metal and its flexibility.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
holy moly. makes me wanna try making some shit!!
Good stuff guys!

StigsFatAmericanCousin

Ready to race!
Here's a table in progress that I'm helping a friend with. I wish I had the skills and tools to do more. I've since moved on to my guitar project, but not a lot of woodworking there.