GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Unofficial New England Introduce yourself Thread!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Another RIer, nice!

dozens_of_us_arrested_development_large.gif

SteveRedGTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 GTI S
So, less than a year after getting my Medicare card, I traded my Prius V and did this......... With only 5000 miles, I had to
IMG_0545.jpg

Attachments

• GTI.jpg
    GTI.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
In Shelburne. Got the woman in the car for a ride today, didn't go well. I was in sport mode and floored it. She called my car a noise POS. LOLo_O

My bad

Some women just don't appreciate. I get yelled at by my wife all the time for taking on\off ramp turns too fast...

Niner

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 VW GTI S w/PP
In Shelburne. Got the woman in the car for a ride today, didn't go well. I was in sport mode and floored it. She called my car a noise POS. LOLo_O

My bad
She be cray.
Some women just don't appreciate. I get yelled at by my wife all the time for taking on\off ramp turns too fast...
I lucked out - my wife loves fast vehicles 2 wheels or 4!

Attachments

• Tail of the Dragon.JPG
    Tail of the Dragon.JPG
    221.7 KB · Views: 96

SteveRedGTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 GTI S
Well to be fair, we're both Medicare eligible.

I wanted one since 1983 when a friend got one, so here it is. If I had to sell my boat, well I can have a shiny little red car. Hopefully I don't need Medicare to fix my back from getting out of it, a bit lower than what I'm used to.

Last edited:

Niner

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 VW GTI S w/PP
Well to be fair, we're both Medicare eligible.

I wanted one since 1983 when a friend got one, so here it is. If I had to see my boat, well I can have a shiny little red car. Hopefully I don't need Medicare to fix my back from getting out of it, a bit lower than what I'm used to.
I'm probably half your age and I still struggle getting out of the buckets. :ROFLMAO:

jmblur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
When I test drove my R, the VW dealer let me take it home so my wife could test drive it (had a 2 month old at the time). She took it for 10 minutes, came back, said "it's fine, but how much money are you putting aside for speeding tickets?"

BlackDog68

Ready to race!
Car(s)
16 GTI autobahn dsg
Hey, does anyone have a shop they recommend for taking care of wheel rash? Freaking Cambridge curbs!

JPB WORLDWIDE

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
19 Golf R, RIP GTI S
if its that bad just replace the rim! I mean, I'm guessing you didn't pay a shitload for the wheels, so a few hundo to replace is probably the same you'll pay a shop to repair it.

DeuceMcgee

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 GTI S DSG
Hey, does anyone have a shop they recommend for taking care of wheel rash? Freaking Cambridge curbs!
I feel like any reputable wheel shop should be able to able to fix it for you. The process basically entails using a dremel tool to sand out the rash and then reapplying any polish or clear coat taken off.

DeuceMcgee

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 GTI S DSG
Non-sequitur: Anybody know of any Boston meetups or coffee & cars happening? I'm no longer hip to what the youths are up to.