GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Unofficial New England Introduce yourself Thread!

bfury5

Autocross Champion
Damn out-of-staters always hooning around downtown...
You're telling me. Been around Plymouth all my life and the second I got out of state plates it was crazy how people just assumed I was some dumb tourist

TheBobmanNH

Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
2 weeks into GTI ownership in southern NH.
gti_foliage.jpg

Actually traded an Audi for the thing because I just missed rowing my own gears and having a fun hatch much more than I enjoyed the fancy badge.

After this winter I'll probably go stage 1 for a little extra oomph but overall very happy with it!

tpellegr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI S 6MT
2 weeks into GTI ownership in southern NH. View attachment 189452

Actually traded an Audi for the thing because I just missed rowing my own gears and having a fun hatch much more than I enjoyed the fancy badge.

After this winter I'll probably go stage 1 for a little extra oomph but overall very happy with it!
Congrats and welcome! Enjoy the car and let us know if you have any questions about the platform. -T

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Ok, let's all meet in an hour.

Rizzo1

Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Hey all, here’s my ride (just finished hand washing) Happy to be joining the VW family! Located 20 minutes north of Boston.

C18088A5-C15B-4431-AA8C-0D8A1530D2A0.jpeg

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
^looking good, there are (not currently) thursday night meets at the qdoba in woburn every week
Are there still? I work right by there.

I bought my 20 Autobahn in July - Havent driven it too much only 1600 miles but I've been scratching my mod-itch. Had '15 R that was totaled and happy to be back in an MK7 after a yawn inducing stint in a B9 S5

1603721475868.png

1603721551737.png