GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Unofficial New England Introduce yourself Thread!

mfrench2022

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk7.5 r
Funny you suggest that. Actually having it delivered today. No more zip ties.

Greasyjonny

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey there. New to the forum. 2019 CFB Rabbit. Central MA. Anyone know who’s got the modded tornado red gti that I’m always seeing running on rt 9 in Spencer/East Brookfield?

mfrench2022

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk7.5 r
I'm curious if anyone has any experience with apr+ from colonial VW. I like the idea of a fully backed warranty by them to match the factory. I would love to just say forget it and do cobb through Bren. But unlike my subarus it seems VW flags people way quicker.

jmblur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
I'm curious if anyone has any experience with apr+ from colonial VW. I like the idea of a fully backed warranty by them to match the factory. I would love to just say forget it and do cobb through Bren. But unlike my subarus it seems VW flags people way quicker.
Colonial VW, to my knowledge, isn't an APR dealer. Wellesley VW is though.

I got my apr+ tune through Eastside motoring and my day tune through auto engineering. I'd probably default to auto engineering or Wellesley VW. Love my tune, have had it 20k miles with no issues at all, so I haven't needed that + part but it's nice to have the peace of mind.

mikecard1346

Car(s)
2019 VW GTI Autobahn
Hi all, new to the forum. Grabbed a 19 autobahn in late March after moving on from a 17 civic si. Would love to connect with others in the north shore of Mass
D6873588-9F12-4913-AD3E-947A3C93432E.jpeg

Dad2oh

Car(s)
Mk7 GTI SE 2017
Hi everyone. Also new to the forum. Nice to meet you! I live in southern NH. I have a 2017 GTI SE with around 40,000 miles on it. Love the car and use it as a spirited daily driver. Just installed a JB4 and still getting the feel for it.

IMG_20190527_155941.jpg

JSil13

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Hey guys. My names Jon from the south shore. I've had my 2017 SE DSG with PP and LP for about a month now. Really enjoying this car. So far I've put on the Konig Myth wheels with BF Goodrich G-Force Comp 2 Tires, Stoptech rotors with Posi-Quiet ceramic brake pads (I haven't done the back ones yet), gloss black front and rear emblems, black billet BMS exhaust tips, Amazon paddle shifters, Weathertech rain guards, black Badgeskins for the red GTI logos and fender badges, and have a new turbo inlet and hose coming tomorrow. Also some more Badgeskins for the engine cover and a few interior ones. One of these days I'll probably get a JB4 on there.
IMG_0188.jpeg
IMG_0187.jpeg

tpellegr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI S 6MT
Hey guys. My names Jon from the south shore. I've had my 2017 SE DSG with PP and LP for about a month now. Really enjoying this car. So far I've put on the Konig Myth wheels with BF Goodrich G-Force Comp 2 Tires, Stoptech rotors with Posi-Quiet ceramic brake pads (I haven't done the back ones yet), gloss black front and rear emblems, black billet BMS exhaust tips, Amazon paddle shifters, Weathertech rain guards, black Badgeskins for the red GTI logos and fender badges, and have a new turbo inlet and hose coming tomorrow. Also some more Badgeskins for the engine cover and a few interior ones. One of these days I'll probably get a JB4 on there.
View attachment 185033View attachment 185034

Nice! Looking good and welcome. Im on the south shore quite a bit visiting family in Duxbury and Plymouth. Maybe I'll see you on Route 3.

bfury5

Autocross Champion
Nice! Looking good and welcome. Im on the south shore quite a bit visiting family in Duxbury and Plymouth. Maybe I'll see you on Route 3.
I'm in Plymouth quite often visiting family as well, just look for the obnoxious Tire Rack sticker and out of state plates