GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Unofficial New England Introduce yourself Thread!

BlackDog68

Ready to race!
Car(s)
16 GTI autobahn dsg
Swap out DP, and flash to stock.
Ok, thanks. Then it’s a no for me :(
APR the dealer would have to be payed to take the tune on and off, and I have a bad back so can’t put the DP on and off so more$

BlackDog68

Ready to race!
Car(s)
16 GTI autobahn dsg
APR the dealer would have to be payed to take the tune on and off, and I have a bad back so can’t put the DP on and off so more$
Ok, but for the sake of education has anyone in NE gone stage 2 with any tune and passed without removing their DP?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Is there a reason you're set on APR? Grab an Accessport and go with a Stage 1/2 from EQT or Stratified.

BlackDog68

Ready to race!
Car(s)
16 GTI autobahn dsg
Is there a reason you're set on APR? Grab an Accessport and go with a Stage 1/2 from EQT or Stratified.
I'm not set on APR, I just made the mistake of having it installed thinking I'd never go to stage 2
:/

BlackDog68

Ready to race!
Car(s)
16 GTI autobahn dsg
Update; deleting APR Monday for 30 day satisfaction refund and buying Cobb AP. Any advice EQT vs Stratified?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Update; deleting APR Monday for 30 day satisfaction refund and buying Cobb AP. Any advice EQT vs Stratified?

Both are good, but I had better luck with EQT, it just performed better on my car. I didn't do too much to try and diagnose it, but the Stratified stage 1file was giving me a bit more knock than I was comfortable with.

BlackDog68

Ready to race!
Car(s)
16 GTI autobahn dsg
Thanks I placed an order with EQT a couple of days ago.

mfrench2022

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk7.5 r
Hey guys new to this forum and just picked up a 19 R after trading in my GTI. Prior to that I was a Subaru guy and ran there Worcester Weekly Subaru meets for about 10 years.
R.jpg