GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Unofficial New England Introduce yourself Thread!

D

Deleted member 137012

Hi! I’m Dylan in RI, I’m looking for assistance with front sway bar install if anyone has experience with them, I did the rear NP but not the front yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Ready to race!

Hi! I’m Dylan in RI, I’m looking for assistance with front sway bar install if anyone has experience with them, I did the rear NP but not the front yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are those Durbans? Very nice. Good to see another fellow Rhode Islander on the forums!
Hi folks. Just joined the club a little over a week ago, purchased a 2019 Rabbit in Cornflower Blue. I'm over the moon. Best car I've ever owned.
That's a pretty cool color!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Terbo1

Hey guys, just picked up a 2015 GT SE 6MT (build date 6/15) and am in love. I bought the car CPO from a local VW dealership and has around 35k on it. Looking forward to meeting some people on here. Currently residing in Belmont, MA

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Cool beans. Autocross is in Ayer at Devons airfield, look for ne-svt.org

See you there on Saturday!

RubiksQu

Ready to race!
Hi all, I have been posting on this forum for a while now and have had my GTI for a bit over a year. But I just found this thread and I regret not posting in here earlier. My name is Pete and I live in Boston. I need some people to talk about GTI's with so I'm looking for meets to go to!

My 'specialty' if you could call it that is in coding and electrical. I'm also on Reddit as "snerpkillsderbledorf" (lol) where I have posted some tail light mods I came up with (e.g. pace car tweak for 2018+ cars).

Here's my baby - 2018 GTI Autobahn 6-speed:

I’ve been going to the VW/Audi meet in Woburn every Thursday night since I bought the car in 2016. Great group of people with a lot of local MK7 owners there. We sometimes meet up for cruises, food, car shows, car wash and work on our own cars.

Zymos

Car(s)
'16 GTI DSG
Hi everyone, I recently got my '16 GTI and I'm stoked to be a part of the community now!

I hope to see some of you guys at some meets some time!

IGM2019

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks Tronix! Where from Cali? I'm from socal. Ya I had a really good experience with Minuteman, decent price too. I was considering between the R and STI, the Subaru dealer didn't even want to let me test drive(their loss).