GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Unofficial New England Introduce yourself Thread!

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
^looking good, there are (not currently) thursday night meets at the qdoba in woburn every week
Are there still? I work right by there.

I bought my 20 Autobahn in July - Havent driven it too much only 1600 miles but I've been scratching my mod-itch. Had '15 R that was totaled and happy to be back in an MK7 after a yawn inducing stint in a B9 S5

1603721475868.png

1603721551737.png

tpellegr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI S 6MT
Are there still? I work right by there.

I bought my 20 Autobahn in July - Havent driven it too much only 1600 miles but I've been scratching my mod-itch. Had '15 R that was totaled and happy to be back in an MK7 after a yawn inducing stint in a B9 S5

View attachment 189845

View attachment 189846
That rear lower valence with the black tips looks awesome. To answer your question about the meets, last I heard they were still on hold but am not totally sure.

Does anyone know if there are any local cars and coffee events in Boston area? Would love to attend.

Rizzo1

Car(s)
2018 Golf R
That rear lower valence with the black tips looks awesome. To answer your question about the meets, last I heard they were still on hold but am not totally sure.

Does anyone know if there are any local cars and coffee events in Boston area? Would love to attend.
There's a VW/Audi meet & cruise tomorrow at 3pm in Middleton, MA if you're interested!

Rizzo1

Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Wish I was around. Actually in NC this weekend. Do these happen on a regular basis? Would love to attend.
It's monthly! Here's a shot from today (I took my front plate off afterwards but it was too dark already).
78143FFA-1430-49C6-A152-A83F8704BB1E.jpeg