GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Unofficial New England Introduce yourself Thread!

tpellegr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI S 6MT
Hey guys. My names Jon from the south shore. I've had my 2017 SE DSG with PP and LP for about a month now. Really enjoying this car. So far I've put on the Konig Myth wheels with BF Goodrich G-Force Comp 2 Tires, Stoptech rotors with Posi-Quiet ceramic brake pads (I haven't done the back ones yet), gloss black front and rear emblems, black billet BMS exhaust tips, Amazon paddle shifters, Weathertech rain guards, black Badgeskins for the red GTI logos and fender badges, and have a new turbo inlet and hose coming tomorrow. Also some more Badgeskins for the engine cover and a few interior ones. One of these days I'll probably get a JB4 on there.
View attachment 185033View attachment 185034
Nice! Looking good and welcome. Im on the south shore quite a bit visiting family in Duxbury and Plymouth. Maybe I'll see you on Route 3.

bfury5

Go Kart Champion
Nice! Looking good and welcome. Im on the south shore quite a bit visiting family in Duxbury and Plymouth. Maybe I'll see you on Route 3.
I'm in Plymouth quite often visiting family as well, just look for the obnoxious Tire Rack sticker and out of state plates

TheBobmanNH

Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
2 weeks into GTI ownership in southern NH.
gti_foliage.jpg

Actually traded an Audi for the thing because I just missed rowing my own gears and having a fun hatch much more than I enjoyed the fancy badge.

After this winter I'll probably go stage 1 for a little extra oomph but overall very happy with it!

tpellegr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI S 6MT
2 weeks into GTI ownership in southern NH. View attachment 189452

Actually traded an Audi for the thing because I just missed rowing my own gears and having a fun hatch much more than I enjoyed the fancy badge.

After this winter I'll probably go stage 1 for a little extra oomph but overall very happy with it!
Congrats and welcome! Enjoy the car and let us know if you have any questions about the platform. -T