GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Unofficial New England Introduce yourself Thread!

Greasyjonny

Hey there. New to the forum. 2019 CFB Rabbit. Central MA. Anyone know who’s got the modded tornado red gti that I’m always seeing running on rt 9 in Spencer/East Brookfield?

mfrench2022

Car(s)
mk7.5 r
I'm curious if anyone has any experience with apr+ from colonial VW. I like the idea of a fully backed warranty by them to match the factory. I would love to just say forget it and do cobb through Bren. But unlike my subarus it seems VW flags people way quicker.

jmblur

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
I'm curious if anyone has any experience with apr+ from colonial VW. I like the idea of a fully backed warranty by them to match the factory. I would love to just say forget it and do cobb through Bren. But unlike my subarus it seems VW flags people way quicker.
Colonial VW, to my knowledge, isn't an APR dealer. Wellesley VW is though.

I got my apr+ tune through Eastside motoring and my day tune through auto engineering. I'd probably default to auto engineering or Wellesley VW. Love my tune, have had it 20k miles with no issues at all, so I haven't needed that + part but it's nice to have the peace of mind.

mikecard1346

Car(s)
2019 VW GTI Autobahn
Hi all, new to the forum. Grabbed a 19 autobahn in late March after moving on from a 17 civic si. Would love to connect with others in the north shore of Mass
D6873588-9F12-4913-AD3E-947A3C93432E.jpeg