GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

The Unofficial New England Introduce yourself Thread!

IGM2019

Thanks Tronix! Where from Cali? I'm from socal. Ya I had a really good experience with Minuteman, decent price too. I was considering between the R and STI, the Subaru dealer didn't even want to let me test drive(their loss).

Tronix13

Ready to race!
Thanks Tronix! Where from Cali? I'm from socal. Ya I had a really good experience with Minuteman, decent price too. I was considering between the R and STI, the Subaru dealer didn't even want to let me test drive(their loss).

I’m from San Ramon. I also had a good experience there and got a pretty good deal on my GTI back in 2017. Can’t believe they wouldn’t even let you test drive the STI. Hope you’re enjoying the R.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tonipepperoni77

Go Kart Champion
Thought I’d ask here since these things are heavy. I got a brand new set of quick jack 7000SLX that I don’t need asking way under retail price let me know if anyone is interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blue4delta

What's up everyone! Joe from Portsmouth, NH. I've been driving a 2015 GTI S since last fall, and just picked up a 2017 SE with an APR stage 2.5...soooo good. Is it wrong to want to keep them both? hahahaha