GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Skinny-Pack

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
This has to be one of my biggest pet-peeves... when a guy has ABSOLUTELY NO MUSCLE!!! But has a six pack, because they are lean, and everybody (girls included) think he is the buffest guy in the world, because of this skinny-pack that he happens to be rockin. ugh... Do you guyz know what im talking about? Any examples?

Doug18

Car(s)
R 32
This has to be one of my biggest pet-peeves... when a guy has ABSOLUTELY NO MUSCLE!!! But has a six pack, because they are lean, and everybody (girls included) think he is the buffest guy in the world, because of this skinny-pack that he happens to be rockin. ugh... Do you guyz know what im talking about? Any examples?

i know exactly what you are talking about all of those tiny fuckers that think they are "ripped" b/c they are skin and bones when my wrist is about the size of their bicep (when they are flexing) i want to punch each of them in the face

POLARBEAR666

Ready to race!

Just comfort yourself as I do by feeling free to regulate the skinny dudes if they give you any crap.

for example, I had a skinnypack crew walking down the road towards me... the one dude decides to just ignore the line I am walking on because he is with his skinny mates and he moved over so that he would come into my walking line.

So I just extended my hand as he got close enough and walked right through him as he went down. Then I just kept walking dead silent.

Not for everyone but I have always been a bit unhinged.

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
Just comfort yourself as I do by feeling free to regulate the skinny dudes if they give you any crap.

for example, I had a skinnypack crew walking down the road towards me... the one dude decides to just ignore the line I am walking on because he is with his skinny mates and he moved over so that he would come into my walking line.

So I just extended my hand as he got close enough and walked right through him as he went down. Then I just kept walking dead silent.

Not for everyone but I have always been a bit unhinged.

haha, nice.

GodSquadMandrake

Radioactive Rotary Rocket
I pretty much hate men in general and all their attempts to be macho or cool. I think I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. I just want to be with my other fellow lesbians in peace, away from all these skinny-pack wannabe's!