GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The People That Helped Getting My New Car

Little Nut

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi Guys, I wanted to pass on my experience with ordering and purchasing my VW. Everyone is quick to hammer a dealer for poor performance and rightly so. In my case the car purchase was very enjoyable. These folks work very hard to find a workable deal if there is one there. I’ll put the boring details at the bottom and save the main points for the top. The dealership is Emich Volkswagen in Denver. The people that personally helped me to get my car and I wish to thank are;
-Ron Epstein
-Paul Auerbach
-Rhiannon Wickizer
-Fred Emich.

It turns out that Fred tracks a VW, current Z28, and a Z06. Ron has a tuned MK7 GTI. The dealership doesn’t offer any tunes atm, but Ron said they occasionally have a track day for the employees. So yeah, if I lived near Denver they would definitely be my Go-To VW Dealer. So if in the market for a VW, Parts, or Service don’t “give them” your business, just give them a chance to earn your business.

BACKGROUND
I live in Baton Rouge and needed a replacement for my totaled MKIV GTI GLS. I was trying to find a unicorn (2 dr, SE, PP, LP) and ended up trading calls/ and e-mails between Florida and Denver and from Texas to Minnesota that had the car on the lot. Unfortunately everyone that had one thought it deserved a unicorn price, and weren’t very interested in ordering one. One of the dealers in the Denver area that didn’t have one, but that I had chatted with dropped me a note asking what he needed to do for a deal. I replied and after checking he said he wasn't able to make a deal happen with the vehicle the other dealership had, but would be very happy to order one if I was interested. 2-3 e-mails later we agreed on the terms. 2+ months later I had my car and a smile. The terms were very good. Thx, -LN (aka Tom)

GOLF NUTT

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2019 Golf GTI
Thanks for the heads up "LN" AKA Tom. I will be in the market for a GTI soon. Well after the 2017s hit the market here in the USA.
Colorado to Illinois would be a good road trip. Will be broken in by the time I get back home.

FROSTYmk7.5

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
mk7.5 golf gti 6MT
4 years later, The experience was still just as enjoyable for me. also cool that they now offer apr tuning and parts through the dealership.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Nice write up and actually returning to close the loop out! Good to know too as my family just moved to the Springs