El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Bump… Semi-annual “Cobb assurance” for all who been waiting -lol
10F37AA6-685F-4F5D-83AD-366B24031305.jpeg

cr_sti

Go Kart Newbie
Judging by the second link, I may not want to know but. . .

For those of us not on instagram, what's the news?

cr_sti

Go Kart Newbie
How many different platforms is TVS tuning for?
No idea. We could compare number of platforms, employees, annual sales, resources of parent companies, ad nauseum.

If they're stretched too thin, due to too many platforms supported as you suggest, more focused performance shops will out innovate and capture the market. Good for them I suppose, but I've hitched my horse to the wrong wagon and now I'm salty. Plus, they didn't release accesstuner to the end user like they have for previous platforms!

Please excuse me while I throw a tantrum.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
No idea. We could compare number of platforms, employees, annual sales, resources of parent companies, ad nauseum.

If they're stretched too thin, due to too many platforms supported as you suggest, more focused performance shops will out innovate and capture the market. Good for them I suppose, but I've hitched my horse to the wrong wagon and now I'm salty. Plus, they didn't release accesstuner to the end user like they have for previous platforms!

Please excuse me while I throw a tantrum.
Didn't suggest. Just asked a question I was curious about.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i tried the search function going back over 50 pages; can anyone comment on what kind of MPG you were getting on FULL E85? :)

edit. also, the last post was from jim :(

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
holy shit :ROFLMAO:

well i might have to do the math upon seeing if its half the price of 93. 93 is about $6 now! but i bet e is over $3, maybe 4.

Mreed055

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Yea, our pump gas here is about 5.7? and E85 is up to 4.6 now. It is incredible not worth it so far. Im talking even on GTI FWD youll only get 150 miles to a tank tops. lol.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
damn, e85 is ~4.60 around me, compared to 93 @ ~6.00, i'm not so sure going full e would be worth it cut my mileage nearly in half lol