GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Unofficial E85 Ethanol Thread

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
HPAs is not very reliable. Nostrums is expensive. APR is too.
oh I agree, and nostrum is just using the autotech piston, I got my nostrum used with very low miles for $460 shipped, Otherwise I would have never bought preassembled...

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
yeah im kinda a fool to be running any E but it is what it is. I have 18 gallons worth of gas containers in the garage and do a fill up here and there. Obviously I have been using less since coronvirus, but the closes E station I know of is like 40 min away

Whereabouts is that station?

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
cleared codes tonight, 02 low bank normal, 01 something never seen it before whatever, another low fuel rails. Ever since I started mixed 3 gallons in it pops that, I might be OCD but what can I do to prevent this? Buy HPFP?

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
cleared codes tonight, 02 low bank normal, 01 something never seen it before whatever, another low fuel rails. Ever since I started mixed 3 gallons in it pops that, I might be OCD but what can I do to prevent this? Buy HPFP?
Still JB4? If your trims is under lower to mid 40s, lower FOL by 5 or 10.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
This is the closest one to the PA boarder, There is only 1 spot in DE that says it has e85 (flex fuel) but I can't confirm, and the other options in PA are around Lancaster

Royal Farms
1825 Perryville Road
Perryville, MD 21903

Good grief. MD and Lancaster are both light years from me.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
it says there is 1 in philly so idn about all that either, depends on where in pa you are, seems like your more northeast probably some up there
I'm in Central Bucks, near Doylestown.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
I checked a similar site and it claimed there was e85 at a nearby station but there wasn't any. I will check that Wawa in Lansdale.
yeah, I had to check via royalfarms website store locator and it told me what had what gas wise, maybe wawa has similar type of thing on their website. Well boys, BRB going to fill up 18 gallons of e85