GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The official "Post your deal!!!" thread

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
more than I paid for my 17 Sport new (24500) and I was happy with what they gave me for trade in. I feel for people having to buy cars in this economy. That color is sweet (so there is that)

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Not too shabby. Seems like all these clearance items are bought up by resellers.

There was a GoPro 8 for $120 or $140 at Target a few weeks ago. I went immediately and they were already sold out. People on the deals forums were posting about going in and buying all of them, sometimes 10.

woodardhsd

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 GTI S DSG
Curious what you think this car would go for today? I have the opportunity to pick up a practically identical car to the one in the BAT auction, but with slightly less miles. He's asking slightly over what the BAT car went for.

It's the exact car I was looking for back on 2020, but it was hard to find a really nice one. Ended up with a 2020 S and I regret it every time I see a cornflower or urano rabbit.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Market hasn't moved too much, still probably around there with low-ish miles.

With how long people have been saying "Markets starting cool off\come back down", it should be below where it started at this point...