GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The official "Post your deal!!!" thread

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
I haven't looked into it since the asking prices are higher and there are no incentives specific to 2021s anyway. Worth asking, though.
Well a 2020 is over a year old now, so the residual will be less versus a newer 2021. But it all depends on how much lease cash they're throwing at the 2020 to make up for that.
And what the MF is between the two as well

I'd at least compare, if I were you

RXXXII

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2021 VW GTI Autobahn
I see on cars.com that there are only 117 of the 2020 GTI's still available in the US. Only 8 within 100 miles of LA.

Additional VW incentives just came out in March, according to carsdirect.com, for 2021 models. Up from $1,000 to $1,500.

coloradoman

Car(s)
2019 Golf
Hi all, I'm new to this forum and thought this would make a good post. I purchased the last brand new 2019 Golf S off the lot last week and thought I got a good deal. It has the rear spoiler, Bumperdillo and 2 year prepaid maintenance package. Dealer also swapped the stock 15" wheels for 16" alloys off a 2021 loaner. Those had snow tires with less than 5K miles on them and he threw in the brand new all-season tires that the loaner came with from the factory. So 16" instead of 15" alloys, brand new all season tires and snow tires with 5K miles on them.

Price was $20K even out the door / $18,550 before tax. What do y'all think?

RXXXII

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2021 VW GTI Autobahn
Hi all, I'm new to this forum and thought this would make a good post. I purchased the last brand new 2019 Golf S off the lot last week and thought I got a good deal. It has the rear spoiler, Bumperdillo and 2 year prepaid maintenance package. Dealer also swapped the stock 15" wheels for 16" alloys off a 2021 loaner. Those had snow tires with less than 5K miles on them and he threw in the brand new all-season tires that the loaner came with from the factory. So 16" instead of 15" alloys, brand new all season tires and snow tires with 5K miles on them.

Price was $20K even out the door / $18,550 before tax. What do y'all think?
Hard to tell how good the deal was. What was the MSRP? Is it a Golf or a Golf GTI?

Congratulations, regardless! A new VW with the 2019 warranty of 6 years/72K miles will be very nice to have.

coloradoman

Car(s)
2019 Golf
Hard to tell how good the deal was. What was the MSRP? Is it a Golf or a Golf GTI?

Congratulations, regardless! A new VW with the 2019 warranty of 6 years/72K miles will be very nice to have.
It's a Golf 1.4T S with an MSRP on the sticker of $25,485 including Destination Charge.

And thanks! After "cheating" on VW for the past 6 years with a BMW, this will be my 5th Golf (one was a GTI) ever. Not counting the JSW TDI that I kept as my hobby car and hardware store hauler...

yoffer

Go Kart Newbie
21' DSG SE in Cornflower Blue
$28,016 before Taxes and Fees

yoffer

Go Kart Newbie