GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The official "Post your deal!!!" thread

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I bought it! Got an additional $500 off for first responder discount.

$38,599 Total MSRP
$4,808 off MSRP
$33,791 before TTL

$3,201 under Invoice ($36,992)

I had been looking for this configuration and color since late last year, before any 2021's had arrived to the US.

Of the ~2,400, 2021 GTI's available in the US (according to cars.com), there are only ~100 that are Autobahn and 6-Speed manual. Only ~10 are DIB. Only 2 were under 500 miles from where I live before I purchased mine.

One reason I bought now was I am not sure about supply for the rest of the year, as the VW Puebla plant stopped making regular Golfs last month, and there is a current chip shortage, slowing down production of at least the Jetta at that VW plant. And with new MK8's scheduled to arrive sometime later this year, didn't know for how long the MK7's would continue to be manufactured.
Congratulations.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
Would absolutely pass on this if you haven't already...

Why do you think so.
- Both new and used car markets are pretty crazy because of covid and inventory.
- MK7 is in the last year for NA and not sure how many vehicles dealers will be receiving from the plant.

wario406

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2021 GTI
2021 GTI S. MSRP was $31.5k. I paid $26k before TTL. Nicely optioned with CarPlay, auto lights, heated seats, Clark Plaid.

Last edited: