GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The official "Post your deal!!!" thread

munkey

Ready to race!
There is definitely an abundance of GTI's in the DMV area, you'll find one soon. Good luck!

Agreed. Just need to be a bit more patient. It's just that I sold my car already a couple of weeks ago, so itching for the next one. But I have something to drive so really I should just wait for the right deal.

munkey

Ready to race!
2018 white silver SE 6 speed , 8k miles. For $23k, $25,796 OTD. Good deal?

Did you buy it already? Depending on your location that seems to be market price. However I've seen some se going for $22k with around 10-12k miles.
So not a bad deal at all, not a great deal either.

Ludey849

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7.5/SE
Did you buy it already? Depending on your location that seems to be market price. However I've seen some se going for $22k with around 10-12k miles.
So not a bad deal at all, not a great deal either.
Yea just drove it back from ATL last night to south Florida. They were asking 24,950. And NO WHERE in Florida there was a 2018 se in that color. So I bit the bullet asked for 22k and they just said 23k.

Last edited:

munkey

Ready to race!
Yea just drove it back from ATL last night to south Florida. They were asking 24,950. And now where in Florida there was a 2018 se in that color. So I bit the bullet asked for 22k and they just said 23k.

Just realized the mileage is 8k not 18k. That's a great deal. Congrats!

Cliffpoz

I am in southern Florida looking for a 2019 GTI SE. Where are you guys getting $8k off msrp? Most I have seen is $6.7k off msrp but then they add $899 in a “dealer fee”.

Thanks!

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
I am in southern Florida looking for a 2019 GTI SE. Where are you guys getting $8k off msrp? Most I have seen is $6.7k off msrp but then they add $899 in a “dealer fee”.

Thanks!

As reported in this thread, many dealers in DC area offers great deals in the country. Those dealers also add $700 or so as dealer fee to their price.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
I have spoken to many of them. Best I have seen is $7k off, which is really $6.3k off Once you factor in dealer fee....

Handful of people might have reported $8k off pricing and such deals depends on several factors (monthly sale target, dealer motivation, trade in involved, etc). Unless otherwise its regulated, most dealers charges dealer fee which varies from $200 to $900. Isnt $7k off sticker a good deal?

troympierce

New member looking at my first GTI (I've previously owned a GLI).

I've found a new 2019 GTI SE w/6 speed manual, lighting package; experience package (Fender system/DCC). The dealer has MSRP of $33,785 with $8,643 marked off resulting in a $25,142 price tag. There is a $799 processing fee and no add back for freight so the discount is $7,844 in practical terms.

Seems like a good deal to me?! Would be glad to hear some advice! Thanks hope to join the fleet.