GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Photography Thread!

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
First one shot at an HPDE event at Homestead last weekend and the second was shot at the Ferrari Challenge this weekend.

Hey, I know we all have personal preference and such. But your photos are looking like a stop or two underexposed on my end. Great shots though, just that picture like those where you have a monstrous ferrari and the porsche they inspire power, beauty and attention. Pics are a bit flat and dull, make it pop with some curves adjustments.

Brendon

Ready to race!
Hey, I know we all have personal preference and such. But your photos are looking like a stop or two underexposed on my end. Great shots though, just that picture like those where you have a monstrous ferrari and the porsche they inspire power, beauty and attention. Pics are a bit flat and dull, make it pop with some curves adjustments.

Thanks for constructive criticism. I always welcome it.;) I have been shooting for just about over a month now and am still learning a ton. I will mess with it a little more. There is a huge color difference between the retina display on my Macbook and my HP monitor that I also use from time to time.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

jshay

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys I'm in need of some advice. Recently picked up a DSLR and I'm looking for a tripod option. I'm kind of in between two right now.

Bogen Manfrotto 3051/3050/3265 Tripod 3265 Head with Quick Release Plate for $125 USED

or

Manfrotto 294 Aluminum Tripod with 804RC2 3-Way Head $169.88 NEW

What would ya'll recommend? This is just for casual shooting as I just got into it.

Thanks!

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Who needs a tripod? Shoot raw and pull shadows via pshop

But in all honesty, hit up samys camera and just talk to them. Talk to a different person each time you go and ask the same question. Get all that info in. A tiny bit of googling. And then make a choice
Everyone is gonna have different opinions
I like my $15 crappy tripod more than the manfrotto one I bought a while back

I believe they let you rent them as well.

Go there and ask if you can try Em out.

They all do the same thing. But the difference is the weight and the head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rookie177

New here, and new to photography. I was given a D3200 for Christmas and am looking for tips.

This is from a prime steakhouse the fam visited over the weekend. I feel like it can use some serious improvement, but I'm not sure how. Throw some tips at me, fellas.

my11gti

Ready to race!
Did a little photo shoot with some buddys the other day. Here's a couple of my favorites!

Sorry to overload. I know im not a great photgrapher or anything. So if y'all have any pointers please don't hesitate. Im using a Nikon D5000 right now. I love it.

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
Anyone have a camera that they wanna sell? Sold my canon T3i to a member about 6 months ago and kind of miss it. Going to on vacation this summer and I want to take some pictures while I'm there. I would be looking for a t3i or similar since I am a noob lol. If it came with the nifty fifty lens that would be great! Let me know. You can PM me.

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
Anyone have a camera that they wanna sell? Sold my canon T3i to a member about 6 months ago and kind of miss it. Going to on vacation this summer and I want to take some pictures while I'm there. I would be looking for a t3i or similar since I am a noob lol. If it came with the nifty fifty lens that would be great! Let me know. You can PM me.

Get one from Amazon or costco, there are a lot of good cameras. I prefer Sony A6000 lol compact and pretty nice system.