GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

** The Official Beer Thread **

Rcode

Go Kart Champion
Might just do that when I get some more. These are tonight's lovelies.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I'd buckle them in too. I hate to say it but I think treehouse makes a better IPA than the alchemist.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
I'd buckle them in too. I hate to say it but I think treehouse makes a better IPA than the alchemist.

Yeah, Personally I think both of the "mantle" beers (Heady and Pliney) are a bit overrated. But, still nice to get them once in a while. I like to think that our little brewery in Delaware makes superior beers to both. :)

Rcode

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, Personally I think both of the "mantle" beers (Heady and Pliney) are a bit overrated. But, still nice to get them once in a while. I like to think that our little brewery in Delaware makes superior beers to both. :)

Agreed. I think they get their ratings because of the exclusivity of them. Don't get me wrong though they are great beers.

Tone1

Ready to race!
Dug into some Backwoods Bastard last night and decided to grab some of the highlights of my current "cellar":
BCBS 2012-15
BCCS 2014
BCBW 2014
Backwoods Bastard 2013-2015
KBS 2013-15
Bell's 30th Anny.
Black Note 2014
Expo Stout 2013-15
Third Coast Old ale 2013-15

Definitely way heavy on the Michigan beers, but they're sure hard to pass up. Down for trades, especially BW Bastard, have a surplus of the 2014 version. Cheers!

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
^ Those are some great beers.

Tone1

Ready to race!

DEjetta

While I don't consider there beer to be a must have, I do enjoy supporting some of the locals.

1SLOW2.01

Ready to race!
Trying out a Belgian Triple IPA tonight. Not bad overall.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Our limited can release and our new production bottled beer. Drool.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Best IPA I've had so far.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Cracked one of these with the wife the other night. 2 years seemed to have done this just right. [emoji106]