GOLFMKV

** The Official Beer Thread **

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R

Ton

Go Kart Newbie
Right now Dogfish 90 minute is my favorite. For me, Its the least migrane triggering beer I have ever had. Plus it tastes good cold,warm,freshly opened or swill at the end.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Right now Dogfish 90 minute is my favorite. For me, Its the least migrane triggering beer I have ever had. Plus it tastes good cold,warm,freshly opened or swill at the end.

Yep, one of my favs too, but then again I am bias. :)

Mr.boles

Ready to race!
Sweet I could get in to this thread any of you guys have the dogfish 120 or the 65 minute the 120 will kick your ass and the 65 is strange but good with a grape finish I was out in California and was in oceanside when to stone and had a good ipa call do these hops make my beer look big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
I always keep some 120 around. I'm local to Dogfish so it's pretty common around here.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Yep. I've had pretty much every Dogfish Head that's been brewed. Most of them you can only find in their brewpub and restaurant.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion
Stout ok, but India Pale Ale is a no go. Too much hopps. It's almost peppery in its flavor. Hopps is very strong flavor.

I hate IPAs or other strong hoppy beers too! I do not understand the obsession with hops right now...gross. Wheat beers, pale ales, stouts, and everything else in between but I hate the IPAs.

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion
Sometimes when it's really hot outside nothing is better than a mexican beer or 8 of them. Don't hate me but I also enjoy the occasional six pack of Busch light...takes me back to those carefree and penniless college days!

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
I hate IPAs or other strong hoppy beers too! I do not understand the obsession with hops right now...gross. Wheat beers, pale ales, stouts, and everything else in between but I hate the IPAs.

+1

I don't like hoppy beers at all. I've been drinking weissbeirs for about 25 years (long before they became popular in the US). There's nothing like the smooth/crisp, slightly citrus flavor of a good weissbeir.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
I like pretty much all styles (save Lambics). Hops are an intregal part of beer, in my opinion. It's an aquired taste. At first I didn't like them, but over time came to love them.

Ton

Go Kart Newbie
I like pretty much all styles (save Lambics). Hops are an intregal part of beer, in my opinion. It's an aquired taste. At first I didn't like them, but over time came to love them.

It is an acquired taste. Like coffee and hot sauce. I like all most alcoholic beverages though. If someone hands me something, I'll drink it.

I didn't start drinking till like 21 22. There was a bar that had dollar pints and almost everything on tap. College town. The "older" guys (now me) bought me all kinds of stuff that they liked but expected me not to drink. But I did drink it out of youthful spite and ended up preferring it later. IPA's, stout's and all kinds of butter stuff.

Even though it is an acquired taste. Some people have the capacity to taste bitter more than others. So our bitter is ultra bitter to them. So maybe never an acquired taste. That's why there are thousands of different beers!

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R