GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Newsroom

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
I've been following this show and I absolutely love it.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
God damn it I knew it was on HBO. From this rant, it looks like a great show...

Wheres God_Suqad_Mandrake when you need him. He eternally hates me because I said America wasn't the greatest country in the world...

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Lol 49th in life expectancy, but damn most inmates per capita. Really makes you think. That blonde girl who asked the question was like "wtf" lol

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
Grabs popcorn....

Highest number of incarcerated prisoners, you should see how many criminals get released or cases dismissed because we can't afford the time and money to prosecute. It's unbelievable.

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Mostly petty drug posession right? I just cant grasp the concept of arresting, charging and prosecuting someone for poseesing a small bag of weed. i just cant understand it. For instance in spain, where all drugs are legal, the amount of people who use drugs is drastically lower than in the US, which means less costs to prosecute and less people incarcerated. Maybe they got the right idea..

lightningjack

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
09 GTI
Awesome show. I got completely hooked halfway through the first episode and have been preaching about it since. I wish the real news could be like that.

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
Mostly petty drug posession right? I just cant grasp the concept of arresting, charging and prosecuting someone for poseesing a small bag of weed. i just cant understand it. For instance in spain, where all drugs are legal, the amount of people who use drugs is drastically lower than in the US, which means less costs to prosecute and less people incarcerated. Maybe they got the right idea..

Not just drugs. Pretty much everything. Battery, theft, burglaries, criminal damage, drunk driving, recklessly endangering safety, the list goes on. Most big city and big county DAs wanna win their cases so when they transfer out to a private firm they have a winning record. Lots of pleas and "state dismissals" come from this. That and we just don't have the bodies or money to prosecute.

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Not just drugs. Pretty much everything. Battery, theft, burglaries, criminal damage, drunk driving, recklessly endangering safety, the list goes on. Most big city and big county DAs wanna win their cases so when they transfer out to a private firm they have a winning record. Lots of pleas and "state dismissals" come from this. That and we just don't have the bodies or money to prosecute.

Yea i agree, the public defender is just gonna look for a plea deal, they dont wanna be going to trial