GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The new EQT V2.51 Maps

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
I vote E85. It’s only a stage 1 tune, E85 burns cooler to begin with, and as long as you’re not doing back to back pulls your stock IC will hold up fine.

This is subjective to driving style. I was stage 2 for ~6 months and JB4 for 20k miles with the stock IC and never had any issues. That being said the most I would do is a 2-4th gear pull merging on the highway and then set the cruise. Not really giving it much time to heat up anyway.

zucchinies

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 A3
Will my stage 1 be impacted if I add a HPFP? It's currently on stock so I'd like to be able to switch between 91 and the E85. The IC is significantly more than the fuel it kit but you bring up a good point. Since I'll either be doing 91 or E85 with no blend in between the value isn't really there to get one.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Will my stage 1 be impacted if I add a HPFP? It's currently on stock so I'd like to be able to switch between 91 and the E85. The IC is significantly more than the fuel it kit but you bring up a good point. Since I'll either be doing 91 or E85 with no blend in between the value isn't really there to get one.
Yes, you'll need to have the options changed on your staged tune to include the HPFP with the 91 tune. It's a $75 fee.

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
80A060F3-B61C-46A6-8CDB-431E098059A7.png

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Yes.

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
Yes, you'll need to have the options changed on your staged tune to include the HPFP with the 91 tune. It's a $75 fee.
And pay extra $50 on top of the normal $175 because it’s a e85 tune

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
Really wish it wasn’t a addition cost over the other staged tunes.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Really wish it wasn’t a addition cost over the other staged tunes.
It's still one of the most affordable tunes on the market at $225. You pay a $50 convenience fee for not having to do math at the pump lol.

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
It's still one of the most affordable tunes on the market at $225. You pay a $50 convenience fee for not having to do math at the pump lol.
Don’t forget you need to pay $75s on top of that to go back to a revise a 91 or 93 octane tune if you want to travel and than pay the $350 on top for a hpfp 🤣

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Don’t forget you need to pay $75s on top of that to go back to a revise a 91 or 93 octane tune if you want to travel and than pay the $350 on top for a hpfp 🤣

And its still some of the cheapest hp you can ever buy!

-- Ed

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed