GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The new EQT V2.51 Maps

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
How long did it take you guys to get the update once the order was placed?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
A day or two, check your spam folder. All their emails go directly to spam for some reason.

reverend_sean

Go Kart Champion

A day or two, check your spam folder. All their emails go directly to spam for some reason.

This is my third order from EQT for tunes, and I always have a back and forth with them like this - EQT: "tunes are sent"... me: "I got no tunes"... EQT: "check your spam" ... me: "checked spam, no tunes"... EQT: "says they were sent", ... me: "I got no tunes" ... EQT: "we will look into it"... 4 days later... me: "I got no tunes", ... EQT: "I asked X to check into it" ... 4 days later ... me: "I got no tunes" ... EQT, "here are tunes" .... me "thank you very much! love my new tune!"

Please don't get me wrong, I LOVE EQT and I am so happy with what they produce and I don't mind waiting for their sweet software. But I am currently in the vicious cycle for the 2.51 updates too. Maybe if my old ass stopped using my original hotmail account from 1992...

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG

This is my third order from EQT for tunes, and I always have a back and forth with them like this - EQT: "tunes are sent"... me: "I got no tunes"... EQT: "check your spam" ... me: "checked spam, no tunes"... EQT: "says they were sent", ... me: "I got no tunes" ... EQT: "we will look into it"... 4 days later... me: "I got no tunes", ... EQT: "I asked X to check into it" ... 4 days later ... me: "I got no tunes" ... EQT, "here are tunes" .... me "thank you very much! love my new tune!"

Please don't get me wrong, I LOVE EQT and I am so happy with what they produce and I don't mind waiting for their sweet software. But I am currently in the vicious cycle for the 2.51 updates too. Maybe if my old ass stopped using my original hotmail account from 1992...
It's been about a week, haven't received anything yet. Nothing in the spam folder as well. I'll give them a call today.

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
FYI, we released a minor update to all staged tunes - v2.52.

This update is entirely optional and only affects manual transmission cars. We had some reports from manual drivers that the throttle pedal was a bit too sensitive for their liking, so we revised it and had a handful of customers test it. The reports have all been positive, so we have now released this in the new revision.

If you drive a manual transmission car and would like a less sensitive pedal feel, this update is for you. Otherwise no need to update.

Thanks
-- Ed

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG

Gave them a call and was told the email was sent out a few days ago. They are having someone check in on it 😂 we will see if it gets resolved faster than yours did. For what it's worth I'm using Gmail.

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
EQT E85 Staged Tunes are now live for VW/Audi MQB!

No more mixing E30 at the pump and no need to custom tune for full E85! These Stage 1/2 files will run well on E60-E85 which you can get straight from most E85 pumps.

These tunes require that you have an upgraded high pressure fuel pump (we recommend the Autotech upgraded internals). Power levels will be very similar to the current E30 staged tunes, but due to the increased octane, power will be more consistent with hotter intake air temperatures. This will especially help those in hotter climates or with stock intercoolers.

The tunes and the Autotech HPFP are now available for purchase on our website. www.EQTuning.com

zucchinies

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 A3
So now the question is do I do my intercooler upgrade this year or just do HPFP+Fuel-it+Stage 1 E85. Having a station 2 minutes away makes it seem E85 is the better choice.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

Lol. I need to check if mine from 98 still works.

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
So now the question is do I do my intercooler upgrade this year or just do HPFP+Fuel-it+Stage 1 E85. Having a station 2 minutes away makes it seem E85 is the better choice.
IC instead of fuel it kit, I have run E-blend and E85 for 3 years in this car and never needed a sensor. Just get a E85 tester if you want to check the pump but this staged E85 tune should pretty much work on any pump E85.