GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The most annoying Vs moment of your life........

lou06483

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Audi and VW
Wrong place for this kind of discussion----
FWIW- I pilot a Stage-III Audi B5 S4 as well as a '15 GTI -S (6sp)---Enough said......
PS- the nearly 20 yr old Audi is cleaner inside, outside and underneath than most garaged 2-yr old autos....

pdisguise

Go Kart Newbie
Wrong place for this kind of discussion----
FWIW- I pilot a Stage-III Audi B5 S4 as well as a '15 GTI -S (6sp)---Enough said......
PS- the nearly 20 yr old Audi is cleaner inside, outside and underneath than most garaged 2-yr old autos....
“”Stage 3”” B5 isn’t the normal S4 you run into, huh? So what’s it run?

Last edited:

thorton0

Passed Driver's Ed
a guy i work with has a focus st. we play on the interstate going to work some days. his car does not have a 125mph speed limiter. so at 125mph I watch him drive away and nothing I can do. I hate it.

thorton0

Passed Driver's Ed
trying to avoid needing a clutch anytime soon. running a neuspeed power module only. also I need to be worried about it being an early '15 model. I have read a lot of bad things about them.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Anytime it's obvious someone next to me wants to play but my oil temp is still only at 120 :(

Or when you have your kids in the car. The other day I had a newer Evo catch up to me from far behind on the highway and came up next to me. The guy just had his window down and he was wearing something that looked like a ninja mask but with a half skull. Straight up douchebag and if I didn't have my kids with me, I would have been down to go.